GCL Football brings two teams to Canton For State Championships

Lasalle's game is totally unfair to where they are playing. Massillon is 15 minutes away while Lasalle is 3 and a half hours away. This is a home game for Massillon. Lasalle has been doubted all year and is ready to prove that they are one of the best. Cincy is bringing back two state championships no doubt about it.

Listen that is a great accomplishment but, I promise to you Elder stands no chance next week! Congrats on the great season they have had but they don't have a chance! And Lasalle is a division 1 team that is playing division 2 they should win every state title from now on!
Listen that is a great accomplishment but, I promise to you Elder stands no chance next week! Congrats on the great season they have had but they don't have a chance! And Lasalle is a division 1 team that is playing division 2 they should win every state title from now on!
If Lasalle had more boys in the school then they would be D-1, but they don't so they are D-2. That is how it works.

Lasalle's game is totally unfair to where they are playing. Massillon is 15 minutes away while Lasalle is 3 and a half hours away. This is a home game for Massillon. Lasalle has been doubted all year and is ready to prove that they are one of the best. Cincy is bringing back two state championships no doubt about it.
Colerain went up to Canton McKinley's home field...Took their home locker room...Then laid a beatdown on them... LaSalle can do the same thing. Nothing like when the realization kicked in for the Bulldawg fans the game was over and they went running for the parking lot at the end of the third quarter. Made the drive back not as long...

No, I just call out a troll when I see one. “Try to spark debate”? Right.
Yeah you're right lol you think you can come at me for being a “troll” when you are trying to start an altercation with me online.... everyone is tough behind a keyboard, you wouldn’t be saying all this in person lol.