GCL Coed 2019-20

New thread for 2019-20?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard the team Mcnick faced in the finals from MS was very similar to Taft. Should prepare them for saturday's game.

To clarify my previous post, the team from MS played up tempo and pressed all over the court. Unlike most GCL teams where it's more methodical. That's why they would prepare them better for taft than a typical GCL game.

What is going on at Fenwick? They have 2 total wins through the entire program! In years past the entire program has been very competitive with multiple 10 plus win seasons Freshman level through Varsity. Looking at scores though it does look like the varsity has been very competitive in all of their games.

What is going on at Fenwick? They have 2 total wins through the entire program! In years past the entire program has been very competitive with multiple 10 plus win seasons Freshman level through Varsity. Looking at scores though it does look like the varsity has been very competitive in all of their games.

This is what happens when you let parents run the show!

That transformational process sure is going well. Fenwick frosh should have won. They were up 11 with under 3 minutes to go and some kid body slammed an Alter player and stepped over him and got a T. That was the momemtum swing and Alter won. The JV starting four frosh blew out Fenwick by 30. Varsity wise, pretty sure the Brauns are happy that their kid is getting his 20+ a game, the offense revolved him, and no Kreke. He had two big dunks right away. He has definitely gotten a heck of a lot better from last year.

Alter with two nice wins this weekend: Won a close one vs Badin Friday night and beat Northmont 71-42 on Saturday.

Fenwick-44
CJ-34
Final
Something’s wrong with CJ, I can feel it.
Something is definitely up. Not been able to play complete games all year. However, they have the talent to turn it around so maybe a win Friday vs. Alter can get them going. That's a game they had Alter on the ropes last time, just gotta finish.

Have to give credit where its due. Falconville has reeled off 3 wins in a row and four out of the past five. Second half of the league season can get interesting.