Gas Prices Rising Again

U

username123

Gas prices are starting to surge again. All FJB did was deplete our strategic reserve of oil.....How high will prices go? $4, $5, $6???

But the job market is still "robust" :ROFLMAO:

That's all Happy has left. The station he boasted about last week went from $3.29 to $3.45.

must have forgot ;)

Saudis are upset that the US is increasing production and will produce more than ever in the next couple of months. As such, they are cutting. production.

Saudis are upset that the US is increasing production and will produce more than ever in the next couple of months. As such, they are cutting. production.

So what...quit suppressing domestic supply and we dont need Saudi oil

LOL ...It is increasingly in the US massively and we don't need Saudi oil. The ROW needs it and oil is traded on a global market. Duh.
The rest of the world can get it from Russia, OPEC and Brazil.....

Oil 83.34
On my way home from work
Highest 4.10 Both Shell stations on South Hamilton Road Columbus, Ohio
Lowest 3.45 A lot of places just South of the Shell stations

The farm town I live in only has one station and whatever the truck stop at 35 and 71 is that what we get. A few days ago it was 3.69 went too get mower gas today and it was 3.99. Putin's? Trump's Ian's? Has Biden said? All I know is it is not Joe's fault.

The farm town I live in only has one station and whatever the truck stop at 35 and 71 is that what we get. A few days ago it was 3.69 went too get mower gas today and it was 3.99. Putin's? Trump's Ian's? Has Biden said? All I know is it is not Joe's fault.
First true thing you have said in quite awhile. You must feel better than you did this morning.

No reason to it greedy republicans big business.
If you really believe that, then put all your stocks money into energy companies.

The truth is they are not that great of an investment. Having held energy companies for over 10 years as 25% of my investment it has not done nearly as well as some other sectors.

There are reasons for it to go up now. We had the hurricane and most gulf based refineries went to shutdowns to do maintenance and get ready for the shift to winter fuel.
Also, the Joe Biden strategic reserve release has hit bottom.

No reason to it greedy republicans big business.
Ice Cube Reaction GIF