Games that LICKING COUNTY FAN is watching

With the forum being so slow A game thread for each game isn't hurting anything. Now, if Yappi has a problem with the game threads, I will stop with it.

no one was having a problem. the behavior seemed odd (for you).

As for not hurting anything, well you've already decided. But given the forum is slow as you say, maybe being able to keep those threads that do have some activity near the top would encourage opportunity to actually talk with someone about a game? Like the footbal forum: an OSU, a Cinci, A MAC, an NCAA chat with only an occasional diversion as something comes up in the real. Seems to work there?

the ones with actual response/interest seem to be Ohio teams or games between high ranked teams and the three conferences. Same as forever. The rest have no responses. LCF's commentary is good in the couple I looked at. They just don't appear to be games of interest.

Are the games just randomly chosen or is there local players on the teams? That might generate the interest he's trying to get?

Last edited:
Too much. It's getting out of hand. We don't need to know who won between Denver/ Dixie State. Just my opinion, it is driving traffic away from this forum. I know when all I see are these updates I can't even see the actual discussion threads related to Ohio and local teams.

It would go better if they could sticky the other threads, since there's only a few. I know there are more than a couple MAC guys around here. I'm not claiming those few threads impossible to find but it is annoying. Since there are only those few topics anyone seems to talk about, maybe sticking them to the top will increase talk? That seems to be LCF's goal here, right? His posts may not have talk but they do appear to have viewers, presuming to see the game reports he provides (unless he's just clicking on his own posts). I know there are some that I read to see his reports.

Dynamite thread.

He is going for the World Record of threads starting that no one cares enough to respond....