Games Cancelled Maybe

14svt

I see Michigan cancelled there’s High school state championship games
Do you think Dewine will do the same before this weekend ?

I would say anything is possible. We were an hour away from leaving for the state wrestling tournament when we got the news of the cancellation or should I say “postponement“... WAFJ...

Undefeated Napoleon girls basketball team was on the floor of St John Arena getting ready to play for a state title.

It is certainly possible

he is driving around Ohio, making sure everybody is doing their part.... went in dollar general this morning for some dog food.... i swear it was him in the refrigeration aisle, getting some Jack's pizza's...... by the way he had the mask on , and his glasses were fogged up....

Mr. Republican Dewine wont cancel in my opinion. He has already said cases are not coming from sporting events. I haven't heard of any serious health concerns to the athletes plus, the games are outside.
so has he said yet, where he thinks the new cases are coming from?

he is driving around Ohio, making sure everybody is doing their part.... went in dollar general this morning for some dog food.... i swear it was him in the refrigeration aisle, getting some Jack's pizza's...... by the way he had the mask on , and his glasses were fogged up....

He gets Tostino's.

DeWine isn't going to do anything until after next week. The games will get in, but the winter sports are going to screwed over again.

They haven't cancelled them, they are postponed for 3 weeks. They still have 3 weeks of football remaining, they are only up to the Regional Finals.

There are only 12 Ohio high school football teams still playing - almost zero chance DeWine interrupts this coming weekend's state finals schedule.

I believe hs winter sports will be played. We might see a postponement - maybe even to Jan 1 - to the start of the season, a reduced number of regular season games/matches, and severe restrictions on attendance, but I think they'll be played.

Fortunately, the covid mortality rate continues to decrease. I'm not claiming we're out of the woods and there's no cause for concern, but a noticeably smaller percentage of infected people are facing serious issues/death than in the virus's early months in the U.S.

So let me try to understand his reasoning. During the summer months LESS people were wearing masks and the cases were usually below 1,000. Now that all MUST wear masks the cases are over 7,000. Yep that makes sense. Mr. Close'em down Dewine will do it again as long as he can gather his family for the holidays!!

They'll let state football finish this week, so they can claim fall sports got finished.
We're looking at a significant delay of winter sports into 2021. I don't know what type of delay - if it'll be 100% no activity or just no games (the type of delay influences the potential for restart).
Most of it is nonsense, but enough people in charge think it's the path, and enough of the public is going along with it - therefore it's what will happen.

Maybe IF they would let out the big secret as to how many building are ill equipped with the proper ventilation systems which would allow fresh air into buildings. That is the problem as there is no way each and every building in the US and the world can be retrofitted. Just look at Fla and the SW in the summertime. All cases went up. Why ? Because everyone was inside breathing the same dirty nasty air. Now, we are into the cold months and where is everyone now ?? Right again Chumlee, all inside breathing the same dirty air. Until there is a major retrofit ( which is impossible ) or a vaccine, we will continue to see cases go up and down in each region. Talk about lying to the public on what is enabling the spread !!!

DeWine isn't going to do anything until after next week. The games will get in, but the winter sports are going to screwed over again.
Well did it to us basketball fans last march, so you football guys well know how it feels ,to get so close to the final 4 and not get to finish it, were going to get screw again this season again