Game of the Year: Sierra Canyon vs ASVSM in the Scholastic Play by Play Classic (12/14)

Funny listening to the announcer complain about no shot clock when both teams are hoisting up shots within 15 seconds every possession...

Interesting watching Bronny and comparing him to LeBron. I doubt LeBron ever had a possession his Freshmen year where the defense played 15 feet off of him to help defend against other players.

Bronny is good but he has so much talent around him. LeBron had to be the "man" every possession of every game.

Interesting watching Bronny and comparing him to LeBron. I doubt LeBron ever had a possession his Freshmen year where the defense played 15 feet off of him to help defend against other players.

Bronny is good but he has so much talent around him. LeBron had to be the "man" every possession of every game.
Labron had lots of d1 talent playing with him Cotton Joyce and player with first name of Ali that went to Duquesne and Mavrick Carter and I'm sure I'm missing some

StV 38
SC 32

4:33 3Q

Sierra Canyon looking sloppy. StV looking very good to start the 3rd quarter.

Bronny is keeping Sierra Canyon in the game. His two baskets in that quarter were impressive.

Both teams have a ton of talent but Sierra Canyon definitely has the talent advantage. StV is playing great team basketball. Hopefully they can hold on this last quarter and send them back to California with their first loss.

I would say playing D1 at the Ohio State University would qualify you as being a D1athlete regardless of what sport so Akron is a low level D1 just don't make it out Labron had no one I will give Bronny has more talent around him but those other 4 starters probably would have started for any team they played just saying he had help

I would say playing D1 at the Ohio State University would qualify you as being a D1athlete regardless of what sport so Akron is a low level D1 just don't make it out Labron had no one I will give Bronny has more talent around him but those other 4 starters probably would have started for any team they played just saying he had help
He definitely had talent around him but this is just a totally different level. These are players from around the country and even around the world.

Bronny is keeping Sierra Canyon in the game. His two baskets in that quarter were impressive.

Both teams have a ton of talent but Sierra Canyon definitely has the talent advantage. StV is playing great team basketball. Hopefully they can hold on this last quarter and send them back to California with their first loss.

This has always been a hallmark of a Coach Joyce team. That and defense.