Game of the Year: Sierra Canyon vs ASVSM in the Scholastic Play by Play Classic (12/14)

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
This looks like it might be the most anticipated game in the OHSAA regular season in quite a while. I suspect the game will likely sell out, especially being apart of a multi-game event.

Looks like tickets are $18-$25 for the all-day event. (Link)

Game is supposed to start at 8:30pm.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
December 14th Schedule:
Nationwide Arena

3:00pm Thomas Worthington vs Columbus South
4:45pm Pickerington Central vs Buchtel
6:30pm Pickerington North vs Hilliard Bradley
8:30pm Sierra Canyon (CA) vs St Vincent-St Mary

Why will this be a highly anticipated game? I understand if St V had Livingston or a star but they really do not have that. They have some very good players but I do not think anybody thinks they are a top 3 or so team in Ohio. If Sierra Canyon is good like they usually are it will be a route. Like the TMZ lovers will love this game but why is this a great game for OHSAA?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Why will this be a highly anticipated game?
LeBron's son versus his alma mater. When I look back at the last 20 years, the most hyped players I can remember were LeBron, Mayo, and Kennard. When those players played in a game, it was a big deal. For the right reason or not, LeBron's son(s) will be in the spotlight wherever they play over the next few years. Coming back to Ohio and playing Dad's alma mater will be a big deal.

LeBron's son versus his alma mater. When I look back at the last 20 years, the most hyped players I can remember were LeBron, Mayo, and Kennard. When those players played in a game, it was a big deal. For the right reason or not, LeBron's son(s) will be in the spotlight wherever they play over the next few years. Coming back to Ohio and playing Dad's alma mater will be a big deal.
I guess somewhat...