Full capacity, no masks, no social distancing starts next week

All h.s. football schools should return to FULL capacity come fall according to CDC and even our t.v. maximillion governor!!

Nearly every school in the state was back in person 100% of the time this spring. Never heard of 1 kid getting contact traced after December.

Covid is over. Find something new to obsess about.
Fairborn has had atleast a case every two week with q-teens.

If you're vaccinated why are you wearing a mask?
Because there are still people that refuse vaccinations and are living with or caring for immunocompromised people and don't care. I am not partnering with our society's sociopaths in the spread of a highly-contagious virus to our most vulnerable population. As a whole, some people vaccinated does not protect everyone. Just because you're vaccinated, doesn't mean you can't get sick, carry it, and pass it to those who are not or can't be vaccinated.

Last edited:
Because there are still people that refuse vaccinations and are living with or caring for immunocompromised people and don't care. I am not partnering with our society's sociopaths in the spread of a highly-contagious virus to our most vulnerable population. As a whole, some people vaccinated does not protect everyone. Just because you're vaccinated, doesn't mean you can't get sick, carry it, and pass it to those who are not or can't be vaccinated.
Covid has broken your brain

Who are the sociopaths here? The one that believes the government or the ones that questioned it?

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry at this reasoning.

“But reaching herd immunity through vaccination against COVID-19 might be difficult for many reasons. For example:

• Vaccine hesitancy. Some people may object to getting a COVID-19 vaccine because of religious objections, fears about the possible risks or skepticism about the benefits. If the proportion of vaccinated people in a community is below the herd immunity threshold, a contagious disease could continue to spread.
  • Protection questions. It’s not clear how long the COVID-19 vaccines will protect you from COVID-19. Further research is needed to see how much the COVID-19 vaccines reduce transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Also, research suggests that COVID-19 vaccines may have lower efficacy against some of the variants of the COVID-19 virus. New variants, which could be more resistant to vaccines, are regularly emerging.
  • Uneven vaccine roll-out. The distribution of COVID-19 vaccines has greatly varied among and within countries. If one community achieves a high COVID-19 vaccination rate and surrounding areas don’t, outbreaks can occur if the populations mix.”
If we accomplish this, then I’ll stop wearing a mask in public places. Otherwise still wearing a mask even through flu season.

“But reaching herd immunity through vaccination against COVID-19 might be difficult for many reasons. For example:

• Vaccine hesitancy. Some people may object to getting a COVID-19 vaccine because of religious objections, fears about the possible risks or skepticism about the benefits. If the proportion of vaccinated people in a community is below the herd immunity threshold, a contagious disease could continue to spread.
  • Protection questions. It’s not clear how long the COVID-19 vaccines will protect you from COVID-19. Further research is needed to see how much the COVID-19 vaccines reduce transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Also, research suggests that COVID-19 vaccines may have lower efficacy against some of the variants of the COVID-19 virus. New variants, which could be more resistant to vaccines, are regularly emerging.
  • Uneven vaccine roll-out. The distribution of COVID-19 vaccines has greatly varied among and within countries. If one community achieves a high COVID-19 vaccination rate and surrounding areas don’t, outbreaks can occur if the populations mix.”
If we accomplish this, then I’ll stop wearing a mask in public places. Otherwise still wearing a mask even through flu season.

You do you, buddy. I don't care if you wear a full hazmat suit when you go out or whether or not you choose to go out at all - just don't try to tell me what I can or can't do or (anybody else for that matter).

That is false. Both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have been demonstrated to be highly effective at both preventing infection and transmission. The CDC itself even said vaccinated people do not need to wear masks/socially distant. If you still want to wear a face diaper, be my guest. But dont tell us how to live our lives. The rest of us are now taking our lives back. I am not responsible for your health. Sorry, not sorry.

In Massillon two weeks ago the 7th grade Middle school classes went back to home schooling because of a jump in cases.
From the State website Stark County has 2,138 cases in the schools. Those are students not staff
So what? There is a thought, that one of the ways to beat this covid and I mean really beat it is with the youth getting infected, changing and weakening the virus. You know... like nature intended.

That is false. Both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have been demonstrated to be highly effective at both preventing infection and transmission. The CDC itself even said vaccinated people do not need to wear masks/socially distant. If you still want to wear a face diaper, be my guest. But dont tell us how to live our lives. The rest of us are now taking our lives back. I am not responsible for your health. Sorry, not sorry.
He's probably one of the "follow the science" guys - but only until the science says something he disagrees with.

Tell this to Barberton’s Ramnutz, Meerin, Saboo, Polesack and Pubertson. Those guys have Barberton High School on Covid lockdown.

Ignorance is bliss. Read my credible source above describing vaccine protection. Feel free to share a credible source other than your opinion, Dr. Yappi. It’s ironic you source the CDC when you likely don’t believe anything they say anyway. Your words are of a sociopath. It’s call civic duty. Sorry not sorry

Last edited:
I am looking forward to travelling to Norwood on Saturday 8/28 to witness Louisville Trinity take on Archbishop Moeller.I will also travel to Ballaban Field on Friday October 1 to see the Bombers host Trinity. My family is vaccinated and we have avoided COVID 19. Kentucky ends the mask law on June 11. We are more than ready to return to a more normal life.

Really like this quote...it is even better that her name is Karen.

"Being vaccinated you kind of think, ‘Okay, this is the end.’ But then, on the other hand, feeling a little apprehensive,” Karen Jones said. “You don't know who's standing next to you. You don't know who you're talking to or who you're walking past.”

If you're been vaccinated you have about the same odds of being struck by lightning as you do catching covid. I guess people will be wearing masks that offer them no real protection forever?

Ignorance is bliss. Read my credible source above describing vaccine protection. Feel free to share a credible source other than your opinion, Dr. Yappi. It’s ironic you source the CDC when you likely don’t believe anything they say anyway. Your words are of a sociopath. It’s call civic duty. Sorry not sorry
Firstly, you presume too much about me. I am not a republican, I am a libertarian. I believe in science, probably better then most democrats I might add. I believe in vaccines, better then you apparently. Funnily enough, your source literally says "When possible, get a COVID-19 vaccine. If you’re fully vaccinated, you can return to doing activities you might not have been able to do because of the pandemic, including not wearing a mask or social distancing in any setting — except where required by a rule or law". So your source literally says, if I am vaccinated, I do not have to wear a mask/social distance.

Secondly, dont you dare lecture me on civic duty. I am a college student who has endured a year of online classes, reduced ability to utilize study tables, weeks of little to no social interaction, etc. I have done more then my duty. Im sorry, i am no longer bending over backwards for a virus that has a 99.5 percent recovery rate, to which there is a vaccine readily available that prevents infection by 95%, reduces mortality rate by 99.9%, and transmissions by well over 90%. I think the real sociopaths are the people who want to control others so that they can feel safe. That describes you far better then me. You are clearly upset that your days of ratting on neighbors for having a backyard barbecue are over. Now bugger off, and harass whatever high school football team you claim to support.

Last edited: