Friday/Saturday Final Scores (11/13-11/14)

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
For the 2020 Football Season, we will be using one thread to list final scores throughout the season on every night of football. You can open this thread on any day there are OHSAA football games being played in Ohio and post or view final scores.

After the day is over, games will be moved to a new thread for each day to archive throughout the season to get this thread ready for the next day of games. You can view previous game day finals threads by following the links below:

Wk1: Th Fr Sa
Wk2: Th Fr Sa
Wk3: Th Fr Sa
Wk4: Th Fr Sa
Wk5: Th Fr Sa
Wk6: Th Fr Sa
Wk7: Th Fr Sa
Wk8: Fr Sa
Wk9: Fr Sa
Wk10: Fr Sa
Wk11: Fr Sa

Last edited:

Except for the Massillon=LaSalle game,it weas a good night for the Papists. Time to start the arguments over separate titles.

Division I State Championship

St Xavier 44
Pickerington Central 3

Final
I’ve been pretty well out of the loop this year. Why is the Division 1 State Championship being played the week other divisions are playing semi-finals?

I’ve been pretty well out of the loop this year. Why is the Division 1 State Championship being played the week other divisions are playing semi-finals?
There were 64 Division 1 schools, statewide, that opted into playoffs this season. Even break across four regions, 16 teams.

64 -> 32 -> 16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2.

The other six divisions, by virtue of having way more teams in, had to use brackets that incorporated byes due to their region sizes not being a power of 2. Hence, another week of competition for Divisions II-VII.

IRONTON 22 ROGER BACON 19
Ironton with 3 turnovers that led to all RB points.

Carrico owned the battle of D1 recruits & IHS held KINER in check.
Ironton could’ve win big if not for 3 fumbles en route to scoring after sustained drives & 100+ yards in penalties.

Sloppiest IHS play I’ve seen all season, but got the W.

gotta play clean to compete w/ KirtLand!

GoTigersGo

The MAC Machine rolls along. Coldwater and New Bremen both in semis. Congrats to Bremen on its first trip to the state finals.