Freshman football 2020

They are 3-4 this year so far, why do you say the Taylor football program is in “shambles?" I would call a winless season "shambles."
Taylor also has the Cincinnati Hills League Defensive Player of the Year, a junior who was a unanimous pick for the award.

Hilvert? Dammit, Elder could’ve really used him. I’m glad he didn’t end up at another GCL school, but losing him and Niangange never panning out really sucks.

They are 3-4 this year so far, why do you say the Taylor football program is in “shambles?" I would call a winless season "shambles."
Taylor also has the Cincinnati Hills League Defensive Player of the Year, a junior who was a unanimous pick for the award.
Not to mention a former Elder QB is the head coach. Support him a bit more. He doesn't have a lot to work with.

Taylor does fine and competes across the board in most CHL sports. Football just doesn't have the talent to hang with Wyoming, but nothing is in shambles. The couple of kids who chose Taylor instead of Elder years ago are the best athletes in the school. All are multi-sport studs and have been on varsity for 3 years. They would be multi-sports studs at Elder too. Good for them!