Fremont Ross

Am told Perrysburg and AW are looking. Would like to see those match-ups.

I give any coach credit for getting in as many games (exhibitions) as you can for numerous reasons.

Former NWOhio power Whitmer has cashed it in. Probably why they are no longer a power.

Hmmm, doesn't sound promising Ross will get a crack at Sandusky.

Also, Coach Fox told us Ross was tentatively planned as well as Mansfield Senior earlier in season, but so far, Truckers have other plans, which is Ashland Arrows in order to advance.

Am told Perrysburg and AW are looking. Would like to see those match-ups.

I give any coach credit for getting in as many games (exhibitions) as you can for numerous reasons.

Former NWOhio power Whitmer has cashed it in. Probably why they are no longer a power.
Findlay did too which means to me they have no plans to get better. Part of me suspects "The Rucki Effect".

Curious why the Sandusky game hasn’t been scheduled? Ross is obviously looking for games so is it coming from the Sandusky end?

If Ohio’s 2nd oldest rivalry doesn’t get played this season it’s going to be a huge letdown.

Fremont-Sandusky could always be week 11......

It might not be. But before we all jump to conclusions, remember that's a possibility. Fremont can play up to 4 more games and he's advertising 2 weeks here.

You can’t blame Sandusky for not wanting to play them. Why get your butt kicked when you know you don’t have to. Old hurts their program, IMO. Keep in mind it may be an old rivalry but they haven’t played every year.

You can’t blame Sandusky for not wanting to play them. Why get your butt kicked when you know you don’t have to. Old hurts their program, IMO. Keep in mind it may be an old rivalry but they haven’t played every year.
You clearly have no clue about the rivalry. Started in 125 years ago in 1895 and have missed just 10 meetings. There have incredibly lopsided losses for both programs in the series.

Again....Sandusky is scared.

There seems to be some confusion about the amount of games that can be played. Do the playoff games count towards the 10 games teams are allowed to schedule?

Also fwiw, Ross hasn’t beaten Sandusky in 5 years. I wouldn’t be calling them chickens just yet.

You clearly have no clue about the rivalry. Started in 125 years ago in 1895 and have missed just 10 meetings. There have incredibly lopsided losses for both programs in the series.

Again....Sandusky is scared.

You might be surprised how much I know but I'm not here for that.

In a normal year games get scheduled years out and the expectation is Sandusky and Fremont play yearly but when you are pitiful, know it could only hurt your program and you don't have to then you don't play it. Mark it up to 2020 or whatever you would like.

You might be surprised how much I know but I'm not here for that.

In a normal year games get scheduled years out and the expectation is Sandusky and Fremont play yearly but when you are pitiful, know it could only hurt your program and you don't have to then you don't play it. Mark it up to 2020 or whatever you would like.
I see your point, but we're old-school. Take your beating like a man.

The Lake Blue Streaks are 4-4 on the year. The got knocked out of the playoffs last week by North Canton Hoover 49-28. It's next Friday night at Lake's beautiful stadium.

Look forward to your visit!

Attachments

• i-Dfx6XFg-X3.jpg
    i-Dfx6XFg-X3.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 20
  • i-mPnPgtc-X4.jpg
    i-mPnPgtc-X4.jpg
    819.6 KB · Views: 22
Fremont Ross vs Uniontown Lake should be a pretty good matchup. Ross has played a formidable schedule on paper similar to the Blue Streaks. I can remember Charles Woodson dominating during his days at Ross and being upset Ohio State didn't land him. I knew it would come back to bite the Buckeyes.

So I spoke to someone in the know last evening. While it appears on some schedules, don't hold your breath for a Ross-Sandusky game this year.