FRANKLIN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL COACH

SpartanFan79

I am not gossiping I heard that he was no longer the coach and was wondering if anyone had heard. I am from another district and I was kind of shocked, Franklin football has been pretty good in recent years

BuckyM

I know people close to this system and can confirm that Coach Childers has moved on and will no longer be the coach at Franklin High School

SpartanFan79

I have heard a Board of Ed member as his potential replacement.....
IS there any board members who are coaches. Hard to believe Franklin job would not draw a lot of interest. Seems like a good program from top to bottom. We play them jr high all the way up and they have good teams

Rumored to be in the mix- Chad Murphy Franklin Grad, has had some success in the coaching ranks, Josh Wulf- Franklin Grad current OC at Wilmington, Andy Keating OC at Valley View, Frank Russell Current DC at Franklin, Rodney Roberts No longer coaching but does work at Franklin schools.

SpartanFan79

Rumored to be in the mix- Chad Murphy Franklin Grad, has had some success in the coaching ranks, Josh Wulf- Franklin Grad current OC at Wilmington, Andy Keating OC at Valley View, Frank Russell Current DC at Franklin, Rodney Roberts No longer coaching but does work at Franklin schools.
Dont see Andy Keating leaving. I think he will stay where he is and wait for the job at VV

Last edited:

ex_dc_atc

Josh Wulf would be a great hire for Franklin.