Frank Fritz will not be returning to American Pickers

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
The History Channel officially confirms to EW that Frank Fritz will not be returning to American Pickers.

Mike Wolfe says he'll miss Fritz and wishes him the best on his next venture. Read his full statement below:

"I have known Frank for as long as I can remember, he's been like a brother to me. The journey that Frank, Dani (Danielle), and I started back in 2009, like all of life, has come with its highs and lows, blessings and challenges, but it has also been the most rewarding. I will miss Frank, just like all of you, and I pray for the very best and all good things for him on the next part of his journey."

He always seemed the shadier of the two.

I met him A number of years ago. He was really short! Some woman said to him....your on tv.. whar show you on?

He answered...man vs food

Nice statement by Mike but word is that they did not get along. I always thought Frank was the more likable of the two.

Mike recently got divorced and is now with some woman that once rode the Sybian nude on the Howard Stern show-
Frank just always seems shady to me.
Been tk their Iowa shop...what a scam 90% gilf shop, 7% stuff from show proxies way too high and rest stuff from show not for sale.. imagine most is sold online or auctions.

Frank just always seems shady to me.
Been tk their Iowa shop...what a scam 90% gilf shop, 7% stuff from show proxies way too high and rest stuff from show not for sale.. imagine most is sold online or auctions.
Sounds like my experience at the pawn shop where they film Pawn Stars. Pretty unspectacular.

Nice statement by Mike but word is that they did not get along. I always thought Frank was the more likable of the two.

Mike recently got divorced and is now with some woman that once rode the Sybian nude on the Howard Stern show-
That Sybian must have been an antique and had a nice patina