Fox cancels Lou Dobbs.

Vader

The end of an era tonight Lou Dobbs was thrown off the air by Fox unexpectedly. It’s probably not an accident that he was tossed in the wake of Smartech and Dominions recent lawsuits. Have to wonder when the public apologies and admissions that the voting machine hoax was a hoax will be coming

Zunardo

Interesting. I used to watch Lou Dobbs on CNN during W's second term, I had the impression he was quite the anti-Repub back then.

Vader

Interesting. I used to watch Lou Dobbs on CNN during W's second term, I had the impression he was quite the anti-Repub back then.
Became a staunch Trump loyalist over the course of Trump’s tenure. He also ran with the voting machine allegations. Now that those companies are suing for major dollars it’s not much of a surprise to see Lou thrown out with the bath water.

Rumor has it that both companies are more interested in a prime time retraction than the cash

Harrycrane

Everything Trump touches and everyone who supports Trump , eventually dies , gets jailed or is just diminished if they are lucky . Dobbs just another in a long list of casualties. Fox News suddenly in THIRD place after bowing down to Trump for 5 years and when they made the mistake f an early call for Biden in Arizona ? BOOM, the Trumpists didn't like that much . Downhill since then .

D4fan

Everything Trump touches and everyone who supports Trump , eventually dies , gets jailed or is just diminished if they are lucky . Dobbs just another in a long list of casualties. Fox News suddenly in THIRD place after bowing down to Trump for 5 years and when they made the mistake f an early call for Biden in Arizona ? BOOM, the Trumpists didn't like that much . Downhill since then .
And you believe those who support Biden will not ever die?

Harrycrane

And you believe those who support Biden will not ever die?
I think you missed the point . Not meant to be literally dying . We all die of course . Good read but of course it is on the Trump cult of personality Do not consume list

Paladin

Once again, Fox throws one of their own under the bus, especially when legally vulnerable from untrue Right wing crap. Dobbs has been a loose cannon for years. A fool with a Fox agenda. lol

Yorktown

Can you tell that us Klu Kluxers dont give two sh—s about Lou and Fox by the number of replies on this?

ProV1

Can you tell that us Klu Kluxers dont give two sh—s about Lou and Fox by the number of replies on this?
There is really not much you can say. The far right cable news networks and your Trump hero’s like Rudy and Sydney are going to lose a boatload for pushing the big lie.

thisisinsane

😂😂😂🤣

How prophetic!

thavoice

My brother was on Lou Dobbs show a couple years ago. Said he was much nicer than the other FOx peeps he was on, Hannity, Fox N Friends, etc.

I enjoy wrestling

Yeah, because legal action tells us everything. You really aren't this clueless are you?
I would love a trial. The Swamp is fighting back. CIA knows everything. The United States used the same system and machines to change the votes in a foreign country. We did it ! Program your opponents vote to only count in percentages. Instead of 100% it becomes. 88% as example

I enjoy wrestling

There is really not much you can say. The far right cable news networks and your Trump hero’s like Rudy and Sydney are going to lose a boatload for pushing the big lie.
I pray one goes to trial. Let's find out, Let's see what Rudy does with a lawsuit. I hope they sue Rudy

irish_buffalo

Lou Dobbs is a prime example of pandering for ratings. At CNN he was fairly staunch Dem. He jumps to Fox and becomes a rabid Pub. CNN & Fox are junk. So is Lou Dobbs. :D

irish_buffalo

Lou Dobbs at CNN.
1612708970771.png
When Lou jumped to Fox he got gut surgery, a bad hair dye job, and botox. Lol
1612709107134.png
TBH I thought the guy was 75 when he left CNN. He really managed to reinvent his wheel.