Fort Recovery looking for boys basketball coach.

fortfan

Fort Recovery head boys basketball coach Mike Bashore resigned. Bashore spent 2 seasons as head coach. Bashore was 26 and 22 and 6 and 12 in Midwest Athletic Conference Play.

The AD is only temporary. Actually they brought back the one that retired a few years ago to fill the position until the school year is over.

I don't there is anything "going on" per se-just things happened all at once...and Thereckoning is totally false.

The super has been looking for advancement for a couple years. The AD left to persue another career. The basketball coaches both (boys and girls) resigned for personal reasons.

The AD is only temporary. Actually they brought back the one that retired a few years ago to fill the position until the school year is over.

I don't there is anything "going on" per se-just things happened all at once...and Thereckoning is totally false.

The super has been looking for advancement for a couple years. The AD left to persue another career. The basketball coaches both (boys and girls) resigned for personal reasons.

He always seems to be looking for the next step and advancement no matter where he has been.

Didn't know both hoops coaches flew the coop. Let's hope their football program can remain stable, coaching wise.

He always seems to be looking for the next step and advancement no matter where he has been.

Didn't know both hoops coaches flew the coop. Let's hope their football program can remain stable, coaching wise.

AD hasn't stayed anywhere very long. (I always got along with him. I've known him since he helped with the baseball program here many years ago. There does seem to be some people that he has rubbed the wrong way.)

Football coach isn't going anywhere.

AD hasn't stayed anywhere very long. (I always got along with him. I've known him since he helped with the baseball program here many years ago. There does seem to be some people that he has rubbed the wrong way.)

Football coach isn't going anywhere.

Generally, someone in a "power position' is not going to be liked by everyone and rub some the wrong way, and that isn't a bad thing necessarily.

Those who make everyone happy don't typically get results.

At what point does this stop being false? It has been widely reported for over a year. I know fort fans don't want to admit it, but there is an actual resignation letter that has actual talk about the abuse in the letter in the article I posted! At what point do you finally admit that child abuse is going on at your school?

At what point does this stop being false? It has been widely reported for over a year. I know fort fans don't want to admit it, but there is an actual resignation letter that has actual talk about the abuse in the letter in the article I posted! At what point do you finally admit that child abuse is going on at your school?

The letter is 20 years old.

I know you Indians don’t want to hear this, but the community is largely responsible for all the turnover at FR. They have driven out a few good Administrators/Coaches.

Have they filled the Athletic Director/Transportation Director position yet ?

I know of 2 people who apllied for it... neither has heard anything from the school ... they applied over 6 weeks ago

Have they filled the Athletic Director/Transportation Director position yet ?

I know of 2 people who apllied for it... neither has heard anything from the school ... they applied over 6 weeks ago
That’s what happens when resumes go to an outgoing super

Bill Overla is the new principal at the HS. He is a sports-minded admin. Played at Milton-Union, Northmont and was AD at Milton. Principal at Troy high school, he would make a good AD.