Former Reds Tearing Up The AL

I feel better today. Oh yes, I was :laugh:ing at pining for long-ago Reds players when the team has a two-game lead in the NL Central.

I feel better today. Oh yes, I was :laugh:ing at pining for long-ago Reds players when the team has a two-game lead in the NL Central.

First off, the NL Central sucks, but that's not the point.

I am not bashing the Reds or the organization. You're defensive stance on anything brought up regarding the Reds is annoying. I was simply surprised at how basically every offensive category in the AL is dominated by former Reds.

Feel free to continue to defend not putting gold glover Joey Votto in left field when they bring Konerko back tool bag...:thumb:

I am not bashing the Reds or the organization. You're defensive stance on anything brought up regarding the Reds is annoying. I was simply surprised at how basically every offensive category in the AL is dominated by former Reds.

Feel free to continue to defend not putting gold glover Joey Votto in left field when they bring Konerko back tool bag...:thumb:

Brasco...rattled. :laugh:

I deeply regret annoying (rattling) you. I'm not sure what I was defensive about, but my bad. :thumb:

Yeah you would, you probably don't have the luxury I do. :shrug:

Anyway, sorry I hurt your feelings by making fun of your point about EE and Dunn being needed on this team.

If 46,000+ posts in nine years is the life of luxury, count me out. :laugh:

Sorry you hurt my feelings by making fun of my comment? :laugh: