Former Reds Tearing Up The AL

JoeBrasco

Has anyone noticed how much former Reds are dominating the AL offensively?

Paul Konerko is leading in BA at .366, followed by Josh Hamilton at .348. Former Reds sit atop the AL in Home Runs, also. Hamilton leads with 21 bombs, followed by Adam Dunn and Edwin Encarnacion who have 17 each. The same three former Reds are 1st(Hamilton 57), 3rd(Encarnacion 43), and 5th(Dunn 37) in RBI's.

I know Konerko might be a stretch given his limited stay, but for a team that is so inconsistent offensively it would be nice to have anyone of these guys hitting behind Votto right now!

I thought EE always got a bad rap here. Some guys just need a change of scenery. Until Frazier came on I would have taken him in a second at 3B.

I hated Dunn just as much as the next guy, but he seems to be back to his 40 HR 100 RBI a year. That would be nice to have on this team compared to the inconsistency we have gotten in LF.

Maybe if you had Dunn along with everyone else, but that never would have happened had he stayed.

EEE was a total nightmare in the field. I suspect his numbers will level out the rest of the year.

I could swear you guys listen to that Lance McAllister fool on the radio. All he does is preach about the "what could've been."

Imagine if the Reds still had this guy and that guy....... gets old.

Maybe if you had Dunn along with everyone else, but that never would have happened had he stayed.

EEE was a total nightmare in the field. I suspect his numbers will level out the rest of the year.

Agreed.

Dunn, while a good dude, was part of a losing and comfortable culture. The Reds had to move on.

E5 was never going to do anything here. Even if he did, I wouldn't trade what happened in 2010 for E5's 2012. No way.

I could swear you guys listen to that Lance McAllister fool on the radio. All he does is preach about the "what could've been."

Imagine if the Reds still had this guy and that guy....... gets old.

Lance is terrible. I can't listen for more than a minute or two at a time.

What an idiotic statement on my part. How dare I put Votto in left field in a scenario that will never take place. :rolleyes:

A gold glove first baseman in the outfield? :laugh:

:laugh:

Also, :laugh: at talking about a guy that was here for three months in 1998.

The Reds also had John Wetteland and Trevor Hoffman at one point. They could have drafted Derek Jeter. What a crappy organization.

:laugh:

Also, :laugh: at talking about a guy that was here for three months in 1998.

The Reds also had John Wetteland and Trevor Hoffman at one point. They could have drafted Derek Jeter. What a crappy organization.

I know Konerko might be a stretch given his limited stay, but for a team that is so inconsistent offensively it would be nice to have anyone of these guys hitting behind Votto right now!

As for the Wetteland/Hoffman/crappy organization point, it is obvious you are lost yet again...