Football Opening

Should he have a preference between White House, Hopican, or Belgrades? Would you run him out of town on a rail if he chose Milich's Village Inn because it's in Norton? What will you do if he doesn't like Twig's diner or he doesn't drink beer?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at least if he gets RUN out of town he can take a famous Chicken dinner for the trip!!

Look for the new coach to be announed on Monday. I will buy a round of Land"Shark" at the Hunky Club Monday night.

If Cousin Eddie is right and Mitchell is hired then there is a huge smoke screen coming from BHS. In the last hour, I have talked to three people who have a vested interest in the football program. All three said they talked to people from BHS and all three said Sharkey has been hired and will be announced on Monday.

I guess we will know within the next 24 hours.

If Cousin Eddie is right and Mitchell is hired then there is a huge smoke screen coming from BHS. In the last hour, I have talked to three people who have a vested interest in the football program. All three said they talked to people from BHS and all three said Sharkey has been hired and will be announced on Monday.

I guess we will know within the next 24 hours.

IF I recall it was cousin Eddie who first announced to the world that Sharkey was the coach way back in the early going and said "you heard it here first"???
I will go back and look that up!!

PS This is Monday and all has been QUIET!!!! so far!!

Old 02-04-10, 12:08 AM
Varsity

You heard it here first from your Cousin Eddie folks - Jeff Sharkey is the next coach for the Magics.
=======================================================================
ole Cousin Eddie is either playing both sides// covering his hinnie / or had a serious change of mind...

Old 02-04-10, 12:08 AM
Varsity

You heard it here first from your Cousin Eddie folks - Jeff Sharkey is the next coach for the Magics.
ole Cousin Eddie is either playing both sides// covering his hinnie / or had a serious change of mind...

Yea, I remember that post from Eddie now that you brought it back up.

Anyway, the announcement is delayed until wednesday. I am also hearing that Mitchell is not the other finalist. I am hearing it is between Sharkey and the coach from Field. Sharkey is the only choice in my opinion.

I agree Sharky is and should be your guy but the guy from Field seems like a good, strong young coach and will be popping up somewhere bigger soon.

Yea, I remember that post from Eddie now that you brought it back up.

Anyway, the announcement is delayed until wednesday. I am also hearing that Mitchell is not the other finalist. I am hearing it is between Sharkey and the coach from Field. Sharkey is the only choice in my opinion.

============================================================

They (Field & East Palestine) met on the field this past season. E Palestine won 27-24 in a truly great game. Field had a great running back. Field went on to defeat Kent who did in the Magics rather easily. means nothing but is interesting! They defeated Northwest but lost to Ravenna. Coach Youell is a finalist at Stow and was in the running at Perry. Mitchell (school???) dud interview on Saturday. If Youell was in then he is # 3.... Was there a 4th...

Last edited:
ole Cousin Eddie is either playing both sides// covering his hinnie / or had a serious change of mind...[/QUOTE]

I've never covered my hinnie in my entire life. I'm very proud of my hinnie. Whatever a hinnie is.

I prefer Mitchell's Ale to Land Shark - only my preference. The coaching position is between Eric Mitchell and Jeff Sharkey. No decision made yet & it won't be made by Wednesday. Better find a better source Frecriss. Someone is blowing smoke up your hinnie.

Oh and by the way, you heard it here first folks - Jeff Sharkey is your next coach.

drove by the stadium yesterday. Is there even a sign that says "Sharkey Stadium?" I certainly did not see one.

Hearing it's Jeff Sharkey unless something strange happens. It's Barberton so you never know

drove by the stadium yesterday. Is there even a sign that says "Sharkey Stadium?" I certainly did not see one.

Hearing it's Jeff Sharkey unless something strange happens. It's Barberton so you never know

From what I understand, renovations to Sharkey Stadium will continue for another three or four years as funds become available.

I've never covered my hinnie in my entire life. I'm very proud of my hinnie. Whatever a hinnie is.

I prefer Mitchell's Ale to Land Shark - only my preference. The coaching position is between Eric Mitchell and Jeff Sharkey. No decision made yet & it won't be made by Wednesday. Better find a better source Frecriss. Someone is blowing smoke up your hinnie.

Oh and by the way, you heard it here first folks - Jeff Sharkey is your next coach.[/QUOTE]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh I have no doubt that smoke screens are being put up. Like Buck47 said, it's Barberton so you never know.

But, I agree with you, Jeff Sharkey is the coach.

they need to announce this already; not nearly enough players in the weight room.

I believe with the choices you have left that Sharkey is the man. But I hope you guys give this man a chance to make something happen. I know since he is a hometown boy you may give him longer than others. I just hope he gets it done fast enough to please you guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------no, we will wait until he drops dead to put up a sign., he would never ask about it because he has little ego for himself. He still braggs about the great players that he had.... true, but he made them great players too. He did things his way and stepped on som "important" toes to get the success on the field. against the finest schedules ever played. I will miss old RUDABEGA....

Will they bring him in now to get a jump on the program or will we waste 6 Mts until school is out to get it in gear? I just hope you are correct The new coach needs to be brought in ASAP... they can use him as a permanent sub which they need each day. This program needs a jomp start no matter who the new man is!!! maybe the Herold will carry the story on Thursday.

Tony Gotto has the team going in the right direction. The program will continue to improve and could be seen in future playoff years. Kids are working hard in the weight room during the off season and has bought in to Coach Gotto's philosophy.

Tony Gotto has the team going in the right direction. The program will continue to improve and could be seen in future playoff years. Kids are working hard in the weight room during the off season and has bought in to Coach Gotto's philosophy.
What?