Follow the money. BLM style

Shameful. There’s a lot of stealing in America. If true, she’s right up there with Wayne LaPierre, of the nonprofit NRA.

Wake up people...LOL
It's kind of funny also that the only people to speak this truth without being canceled by YouTube are black people...is that a black privilege thing?

Last edited:
Donations are about to pick up.

1: Butter Bar (slang term for a 2nd LT.) should have pulled over right away.
2: Being in uniform means nothing
3: Windsor, VA. (population 2,800 +/- ) should tell you all you need to know.
4: the town only has 3 intersections that are traffic signal controlled (all on the MAIN drag US-460)
5: only 1 gas station (one has to wonder how far he drove to get there).

==========================

WHY did you even put this on ths thread?

:>---

SALT

Last edited:
I have found that people calling others that name on an anonymous message board are the ones who fit that category. ;)
Have you? On this site? You’re right, there’s all kinds of courage expressed on here with every post, and wisdom. From what I can tell, this site is all about pushing the most recent conspiracy theories and insulting anyone who has enough sense to disagree. What I said was true about most gun owners I know. A little bit of honesty from time to time would elevate the discussion.

Have you? On this site? You’re right, there’s all kinds of courage expressed on here with every post, and wisdom. From what I can tell, this site is all about pushing the most recent conspiracy theories and insulting anyone who has enough sense to disagree. What I said was true about most gun owners I know. A little bit of honesty from time to time would elevate the discussion.
Bullying is good for adults. Everyone needs to be knocked down a peg every now & then.