Five lessons learned from Lakota West

Redman44

A few thoughts from week 1
1 - the freshman is the starting qb. forget everything else. meyer is no. 2 for garbage time and cleanup.

2 - give him more targets that actually catch the ball and better routes. where is Fuller?

3 - special teams, why were the returners running into each other every kickoff! resulted in turnovers, the story of this game.

4 - give me a damn defense that actually makes a tackle. forget this kill shot crap and wrap somebody up! the premier players on this defense are so far vastly overrated.

5 - i bashed these coaches hard last year, but the actually showed some tactical improv tonight, but they still made some bad calls and still look redic in their little shorts.

all this being said, we're in for a long year. they're too young, too thin in depth. with this schedule we're looking down the barrel of several bloodbaths. i just hope the freshman qb doesn't transfer somewhere down the line.

Red: what was your take on last Friday and going into Princeton this week? I was wondering about Fuller as well.. the freshman qb isn't going to transfer, are you excited to see him play the next four years?

CC

CC, the lancers looked competent last friday, not great. and where this team came from a week ago, that's okay. they're very young at several key positions. i hope watson stays too, we'll just have to wait and see. princeton is not the juggernaut of the mancuso era, but still plenty good. i'll take the lancers by the slimmest of margains. should be a hell of a team in 2015.

Starting to think that the frosh Qb got a lil over hyped from the week 1 performance. I really hope this kid can make it thru the GCL games cuz I really not sure if he can do that. But the D looked pretty good last week finally. Can afford to lose 1 maybe 2 more games the rest of the year if they want to make the playoffs. Good Luck Lancers