First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

I have received a few emails and PM's on here asking about last night's scheduled update. There are currently problems with my website builder (Webs.com), so I was unable to update rankings last night. I am hoping it will be fixed for Monday's update. Sorry!

How dare you!!!!! The kind money we pay you. Not acceptable my friend. Do better.
Signed
Karen
YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF!!!
1632688191058.gif

Everything seems to be back to normal, so tomorrow's update should be a go (fingers crossed).

I have a few weight changes ready for tomorrow night from emails I received over the weekend and from registrations/entries for upcoming events. There also could be changes from the Journeyman Fall Classic (I haven't checked out the results yet).

Journeyman Fall Classic looks like it was some event. Looking at results...OH guys I see that got into the top A pool:

130 David McClelland -- 8th Place (injury forfeit in last match)
130 TJ Langley ---------- 11th place
135 Sam Cartella ------- 2nd place (Finalist lost in OT)
135 Ty Wilson ----------- 8th place
152 Wyatt Abele --------- 16th place
160 Tyler Lillard --------- 16th place (Defaulted first match and FFT rest of event)

Journeyman Fall Classic looks like it was some event. Looking at results...OH guys I see that got into the top A pool:

130 David McClelland -- 8th Place (injury forfeit in last match)
130 TJ Langley ---------- 11th place
135 Sam Cartella ------- 2nd place (Finalist lost in OT)
135 Ty Wilson ----------- 8th place
152 Wyatt Abele --------- 16th place
160 Tyler Lillard --------- 16th place (Defaulted first match and FFT rest of event)
Tyler Lillard actually forfeited the entire tournament because his mother (myself) was ill. While planning to drive there, my eardrums burst and I will be having surgery to repair 2 perforated eardrums. So, because Tyler can't drive yet (due to epilepsy), it was impossible to drive him through the mountains on I-76 with this condition. He actually never weighed in.

Check Tyler out on Rokfin next weekend at the PA Power event. He will be wrestling Levi Haines (battle of 2 Big10 commits), the kiddo that won Who's Number 1). It will be a fun event with some really good high level matches! See you there to support Ohio, Aurora, and Tyler!

Tyler Lillard actually forfeited the entire tournament because his mother (myself) was ill. While planning to drive there, my eardrums burst and I will be having surgery to repair 2 perforated eardrums. So, because Tyler can't drive yet (due to epilepsy), it was impossible to drive him through the mountains on I-76 with this condition. He actually never weighed in.

Check Tyler out on Rokfin next weekend at the PA Power event. He will be wrestling Levi Haines (battle of 2 Big10 commits), the kiddo that won Who's Number 1). It will be a fun event with some really good high level matches! See you there to support Ohio, Aurora, and Tyler!
Could you please give me the dates and address for this event? I can't seem to find the details on the net for this. Thank you very much!

Could you please give me the dates and address for this event? I can't seem to find the details on the net for this. Thank you very much!
PA Power Wrestling card (www.rokfin.com on the PA Power Wrestling channel) at 6pm EST on Saturday, October 2. I've attached the entire card and Tyler's promo picture.

Attachments

• TRUE POWER PA WRESTLING CARD.jpg
    TRUE POWER PA WRESTLING CARD.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 97
  • TYLER LILLARD PROMO PICTURE.jpg
    TYLER LILLARD PROMO PICTURE.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 82

Best wishes for your upcoming surgery, and recovery. Good luck to Tyler as well

How did Tyler do against Levi? I looked for results on Flo and could not find the result of that match up.
The score was 10-2. Tyler lost. It is on Rokfin - PA Power Channel. Got some work to do - back to the lab he goes. He was still in freestyle mode in his mind since he wrestled freestyle for 1 year (didn't wrestle folkstyle at all last year after Journeyman). Excited for upcoming season! Go Greenmen!

The score was 10-2. Tyler lost. It is on Rokfin - PA Power Channel. Got some work to do - back to the lab he goes. He was still in freestyle mode in his mind since he wrestled freestyle for 1 year (didn't wrestle folkstyle at all last year after Journeyman). Excited for upcoming season! Go Greenmen!
No need to make an excuse for why he lost. Loses happen. If they wrestle 10 times maybe it goes 5 wins each. I havent watched the match but i'm sure just a couple moments decided the course of the match.

There are no loses...........there are only wins an lessons. lol

No need to make an excuse for why he lost. Loses happen. If they wrestle 10 times maybe it goes 5 wins each. I havent watched the match but i'm sure just a couple moments decided the course of the match.

There are no loses...........there are only wins an lessons. lol
LOL Clearly YOU didn't read my reply. I said he has "got some work to do - back to the lab he goes." My next comment was my observation of why he wrestled the way he did (even if he would have won). Now, I clearly don't know you, and vice versa, because you would know I NEVER make excuses. It was a fun event - great venue (Ohio should consider doing something like this), and a great opportunity.

PS. - they have wrestled before, in freestyle (LOL) several months ago - thus the reason I said what I said.

LOL Clearly YOU didn't read my reply. I said he has "got some work to do - back to the lab he goes." My next comment was my observation of why he wrestled the way he did (even if he would have won). Now, I clearly don't know you, and vice versa, because you would know I NEVER make excuses. It was a fun event - great venue (Ohio should consider doing something like this), and a great opportunity.

PS. - they have wrestled before, in freestyle (LOL) several months ago - thus the reason I said what I said.
All good. Guess i could have worded it a bit different. Mostly wanted to say when you get two great wrestlers together and anything can happen. But you know that.

Updated - www.borofanohio.net

D1: 126, 132
D2: None
D3: 106, 113, 132, 138

D3: All of the D3 changes were caused by movers from LCA. It sounds like Lacure and Brayden Brown will be swapping weights (132/138) and Eli Campbell will be up at 113. Ranking Brown at 132 is kind of difficult since he failed to qualify last year, but split bouts with #1 Tanner Allen.