Final State Rankings

I realize state rankings are mostly meaningless, however I don't understand how a 1 loss 2 ties Medina team is ranked ahead of a 1 loss 0 ties Milford team.

And the Division 3 rankings are a total mess with a 7-6-3 team being ranked 3rd.

Alter isn’t your typical D3 school….I’m not sure they played a single D3 school all year. You may be surprised when that 7-6-3 team makes the regional final, state semi or even wins it all.

Alter isn’t your typical D3 school….I’m not sure they played a single D3 school all year. You may be surprised when that 7-6-3 team makes the regional final, state semi or even wins it all.
We were in the same situation as Alter last year 10-6-0 and ranked #2 in D3 last year. But played mainly D1 and D2 teams and all the losses were close vs ranked teams. Having played both Alter and CCD on the road this year I believe CCD to be the better team, but anything can happen. We had a terrible 1st half vs Alter and that can happen to any team on any day. It should be a good game but I still think CCD is the best D3 around here.

And yes Granville I ranked is wrong.

We were in the same situation as Alter last year 10-6-0 and ranked #2 in D3 last year. But played mainly D1 and D2 teams and all the losses were close vs ranked teams. Having played both Alter and CCD on the road this year I believe CCD to be the better team, but anything can happen. We had a terrible 1st half vs Alter and that can happen to any team on any day. It should be a good game but I still think CCD is the best D3 around here.

And yes Granville I ranked is wrong.
Alter tied Centerville on a PK late in the 2nd; final score 2-2

This poll must be based on numbers and names alone. Absolutely no way anyone goes or went and actually viewed a game or two before picking these rankings. I mean at least they got one out of 18 correct in the D1 girls rankings! #6 Strongsville . I could do the same from in front of my computer. Just don't do the rankings if there is not time to be accurate. Proper reporting at its best! Par for the course in todays world.

This poll must be based on numbers and names alone. Absolutely no way anyone goes or went and actually viewed a game or two before picking these rankings. I mean at least they got one out of 18 correct in the D1 girls rankings! #6 Strongsville . I could do the same from in front of my computer. Just don't do the rankings if there is not time to be accurate. Proper reporting at its best! Par for the course in todays world.

Just curious who is missing that you think should be on the list.

He's forgetting to mention it was No. 1 vs. No. 2 in Division II and No. 1 vs. No. 4 (who beat No. 2) in Division III...