Final Four/ Finals/ Champion - who you got??

They were in the Elite 8 two seasons ago.

Went back and looked this up, they lost to a 10 seed Syracuse team. Everyone needs to get off Bennet's nuts, good coach, but not even close to the "best" in CBB that some pundits say. The "best" coaches in the game don't get BLOWN out by a 16 seed. Actual good coaches that achieve more without MCD AA's: Bielien, Mack, and Brey.

Never heard any punit call him “the best coach” in college basketball. Although, I would say he’s certainly among the best, despite this loss.

and Davis is still trying to backup that claim by saying he remembers when “K couldn’t win the big one.” Except K went to the Title game his 3rd yr and four FFs before winning a title. Bennet’s best run was an elite 8 loss to a 10 seed. What a stupid gis bag.

and Davis is still trying to backup that claim by saying he remembers when “K couldn’t win the big one.” Except K went to the Title game his 3rd yr and four FFs before winning a title. Bennet’s best run was an elite 8 loss to a 10 seed. What a stupid gis bag.

K went to the title game in 6th year at Duke.

You did. He might be a lot younger than Izzo, K, or Roy Williams, but he’s nowhere near the coach any of them are.

Actually, I didn’t. I never said he was a better coach than any of those guys. Apparently Seth Davis did and now you think everyone else does too. :shrug:

I will say I think Jay Wright is close to that class.

Actually, I didn’t. I never said he was a better coach than any of those guys. Apparently Seth Davis did and now you think everyone else does too. :shrug:

I will say I think Jay Wright is close to that class.

I agree about Wright, but he’s won a title. Bennet hasn’t even gotten out of the Elite 8.

I guess pboy is really threatened for coach k that people think Bennett is a very good coach. :laugh:

No, I just get sick of people overhyping players/coaches that do nothing in the clutch. That’s why I’ve always favored Bumgardner over Kershaw and Brady over Manning. Hell, Boheim is probably still a better coach than Bennett. Somehow, they’re in the Rnd of 32 despite being mediocre in the Regular Season.

No, I just get sick of people overhyping players/coaches that do nothing in the clutch. That’s why I’ve always favored Bumgardner over Kershaw and Brady over Manning. Hell, Boheim is probably still a better coach than Bennett. Somehow, they’re in the Rnd of 32 despite being mediocre in the Regular Season.

So you're a bandwagon fan? Shocker.