Fights at Games

fleadog101

Seems like last week was the week of fights at a High School Basketball game. I just read about in one state that a team was winning by 40 points in the 3rd Quarter and lost it by a forfeit due to there team leaving the bench and fighting there opponent over a tickey tac foul. I counted well over 80 fights across the country. Ohio just had Buchtel and East that was known of some had a few

Kids being raised to settle conflict with conflict.

People in stands egg stuff on; often through what they see to be bad calls.

I've seen a game this year between 2 country teams where the refs were so bad, the game turned exceptionally heated. Whether it's bad calls, or perceived bad calls...that can influence the energy in the gym.

COaches not holding kids accountable

all just to name a few, for starters

Kids being raised to settle conflict with conflict.

People in stands egg stuff on; often through what they see to be bad calls.

I've seen a game this year between 2 country teams where the refs were so bad, the game turned exceptionally heated. Whether it's bad calls, or perceived bad calls...that can influence the energy in the gym.

COaches not holding kids accountable

all just to name a few, for starters
I saw you go after McHale when he clotheslined you

Seems like last week was the week of fights at a High School Basketball game. I just read about in one state that a team was winning by 40 points in the 3rd Quarter and lost it by a forfeit due to there team leaving the bench and fighting there opponent over a tickey tac foul. I counted well over 80 fights across the country. Ohio just had Buchtel and East that was known of some had a few
Street thugs in shorts posing as basketball players.
White privilege lives.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...ament-no-foul-called/ar-AAUQHXp?ocid=msedgntp

He dumped his first wife (whom I had an Interesting encounter with while Jim was at the Final Four) and married a cheerleader 30 some years younger than him.

when we have bar fights on television and people cheering seeing people get knocked out or pummeled while they lay on the ground...what do you expect society to be?

Did anyone see that altercation at halftime of the UC game? It looks like it was Aaron Jones from Green Bay talking smack to UC...

None of this happened before Trump influenced the country to fight back instead of taking it like a man.

Thought I would be the first to mention the real cause of fights in America. It's all Trumps fault.

None of this happened before Trump influenced the country to fight back instead of taking it like a man.

Thought I would be the first to mention the real cause of fights in America. It's all Trumps fault.
I was once told that even the nicest dog will eventually bite you if you hit it enough.

Two kids on playground have a beef during recess. Teacher puls them apart talks to each student. Things are calmed down,you remind them if someone is threading you get an adult and settle things with words. Next day kids are back at school and you hear one say to the other”My dad told me to hit first before you can hit me”. Guess what happens the next time.