Fenwick over Mt Healthy

DonMagicRon

What the heck happened here? Good win by Fenwick. Is Mt. Healthy a R6 contender of pretender? And for this interested the transfer the Mt. Healthy got from Winton Woods has been moved to defense and wears #6.

Where's MarvinLewis, he has some major crow to eat!

Not sure why ole Marv has to eat crow??? Simply called the game as I saw it. If these two teams play 10 times MH wins 9 of them ;) Fenwick made more plays and got out coached and out played....loosing Elliott in the 1st quarter seemed to hurt the Owls a lot more than expected....Fenwick has a good team and should have a nice season.....with that said...GO BADIN!!!!!

:party:
There are now three undefeated teams left in the SWOC.

Northwest
Ross
Talawanda

Ross plays Western Brown next week. Brown is undefeated as well with wins against Miami something or other and Hillsboro. Brown passes almost exclusively, while Ross has a monster line on both sides of the ball. Brown... not so much. And Brown's defense is letslet's just say it needs work. Ross by 3 scores.

Geez it seems like the GCL North and Central is freaking tough. Alter beats a decent Fairmont, CJ beats Troy and TM, Badin looks good, Purcel Marion is undefeated, Fenwick is 2-0, only McNick has stubbed its toe in week one. Lookout for the GCL if they make the playoffs after beating up on each other.

Elliott down

What the heck happened here? Good win by Fenwick. Is Mt. Healthy a R6 contender of pretender? And for this interested the transfer the Mt. Healthy got from Winton Woods has been moved to defense and wears #6.

Tyree Elliott 5 carries 50 yards went down in 1st period.As we found out last year Healthy is a different team wiyhout Elliott. Catrine scores with 39 secs to go in game for the win.Jalin Davis 6 carries 35 yards.Dont know how bad Ellitt is injured.

Not sure why ole Marv has to eat crow??? Simply called the game as I saw it. If these two teams play 10 times MH wins 9 of them ;) Fenwick made more plays and got out coached and out played....loosing Elliott in the 1st quarter seemed to hurt the Owls a lot more than expected....Fenwick has a good team and should have a nice season.....with that said...GO BADIN!!!!!

Good eating

Tyree Elliott 5 carries 50 yards went down in 1st period.As we found out last year Healthy is a different team wiyhout Elliott. Catrine scores with 39 secs to go in game for the win.Jalin Davis 6 carries 35 yards.Dont know how bad Ellitt is injured.

What happened to Elliott? Did he re-injure his knee?

Mt healthy being a serious contender for R6 is the biggest over statement I've seen on this board. They were routed by Kings in the second scrimmage of the season when starters were in for both sides, and this might be the worst Kings team in the past 5 or 6 years. Elliot can play, I won't deny that, but even with him the one man show will still get blown out to WW, lasalle, Loveland, Princeton etc. Theyre offensive line is attrotious, and they are severely undersized on the defensive side of the ball, besides the two Lackey brothers there's not one player on that defense that poses a serious threat. Sure they might run the table in the SWOC, but c'mon really? R6 contender? No chance.

Mt healthy being a serious contender for R6 is the biggest over statement I've seen on this board. They were routed by Kings in the second scrimmage of the season when starters were in for both sides, and this might be the worst Kings team in the past 5 or 6 years. Elliot can play, I won't deny that, but even with him the one man show will still get blown out to WW, lasalle, Loveland, Princeton etc. Theyre offensive line is attrotious, and they are severely undersized on the defensive side of the ball, besides the two Lackey brothers there's not one player on that defense that poses a serious threat. Sure they might run the table in the SWOC, but c'mon really? R6 contender? No chance.

MH's starters played 1 quarter vs. Kings score was 13-0 (Mt Healthy)....get your facts straight

You might be right about them being overrated but your assessment of the Kings scrimmage is way off. MH would have beat them by 3 or 4 TD's at least.

I don't think anyone considered Mt. Healthy a serious threat to win this region. If so please speak up now.

Mt. Healthy won't win the SWOC.... Time will tell but Ross, Northwest, or Harrison

I hear this on here every year. Mt. Healthy has won their league 4 straight years. Time will tell but I guarantee you MH will contend for their league and region. Mt. Healthy plays with their own players every year and does a great job. Someone said on here earlier that MH had a transfer from WW that was playing. He's technically not a transfer since he's been living in MH and playing at WW for the past three years. He played JH ball at MH then transferred to WW in ninth. He came back and played where he should of been playing the whole time.

I hear this on here every year. Mt. Healthy has won their league 4 straight years. Time will tell but I guarantee you MH will contend for their league and region. Mt. Healthy plays with their own players every year and does a great job. Someone said on here earlier that MH had a transfer from WW that was playing. He's technically not a transfer since he's been living in MH and playing at WW for the past three years. He played JH ball at MH then transferred to WW in ninth. He came back and played where he should of been playing the whole time.

Because he wouldn't have been starting b back at WW....way too fumble prone

If he played 3 years for WW then goes to MH, TECHNICALLY, that's a TRANSFER....lol...you're welcome

Ok. What exactly do you mean by contend for the region? Making the playoffs and getting beat in the first round, at home 48-0 is not contending for the region. Its call being embarrassed. Just ask Edgewood.

True but...

Ok. What exactly do you mean by contend for the region? Making the playoffs and getting beat in the first round, at home 48-0 is not contending for the region. Its call being embarrassed. Just ask Edgewood.

Winton Woods would have done that to everybody in the region, except the team that beat them!I still say after watching that game , Winton Woods beat themselves and if they lose this year it will be for the same reason.

Hoser my man I really appreciate your enthusiasm for high school football. But Winton Woods has nothing to do with this. Gatorfan stated the Mt. Healthy would win the SWOC and contend for the region title. I want to know exactly what does contend for a regional title mean? Hoser, how would you define "contend for a regional title"?

The Donald

Hoser my man I really appreciate your enthusiasm for high school football. But Winton Woods has nothing to do with this. Gatorfan stated the Mt. Healthy would win the SWOC and contend for the region title. I want to know exactly what does contend for a regional title mean? Hoser, how would you define "contend for a regional title"?

I never said Mt Healthy could"compete for a regional title".I did say Mt Healthy is the favorite for the SWOC title and a playoff berth if and this is a big if Tyree Elliott is healthy.Looks like Ross is pretty good but they are really intimidated by Northwest and Healthy.Obviously region 6 title will come down to WintonWoods and Lasalle. Probably depends on which team is healthier at the end of season.

I never said Mt Healthy could"compete for a regional title".I did say Mt Healthy is the favorite for the SWOC title and a playoff berth if and this is a big if Tyree Elliott is healthy.Looks like Ross is pretty good but they are really intimidated by Northwest and Healthy.Obviously region 6 title will come down to WintonWoods and Lasalle. Probably depends on which team is healthier at the end of season.

I realize you didn't suggest that. Gatorfan did. I was just getting your take on Mt. Healthy in the region. Do you notice how there's more chatter about the region than about the SWOC and ECC combined? You can thank Winton Woods and LaSalle for it.:)

I realize you didn't suggest that. Gatorfan did. I was just getting your take on Mt. Healthy in the region. Do you notice how there's more chatter about the region than about the SWOC and ECC combined? You can thank Winton Woods and LaSalle for it.:)

LaSalle has to make the plaoffs to make any noise. Not sure they make it with four possibly 5 losses. If they don't beat Princeton this week, no way they make the playoffs.
MH football being in the discussion after where they were just a few years ago speaks volumes for the job Coach Crouch is doing down there.
Oh and I like how you WW guys put a spin on a kid going back to HIS school because he played for WW for three years being a transfer. Do any of you WW guys on here have a kid playing in the program? How are the kids reacting who have gone to WW all of their lives, then get displaced by a kid who TRANSFERS in? I guess all is good as long as you are winning.

Still Bitter?