Federal League Predictions

Lake
Perry
McKinley
Jackson
Hoover
Glenoak
Green

No the Federal League will not expand, there are no legit candidates for expansion. No league in Ohio wants to include Massillon, and all of their baggage, and the bigger schools in the Fed don't want to add Louisville.
Massillon will go 3-0 or 4-0 vs the Fed this year.

Massillon
Perry
McK/Hoover
Lake....:LOL:
I kid, I kid...I know we have some ultra sensitive posters in regards to Massillon being unofficial back to back Fed League champions. Really in truly I believe it will come down to Perry or Hoover this year. Wattley isn't the 2nd coming, like some believe and Lake will be tough and likely upset one of the front runners. It comes down to Perry or Hoover

If we figure things out on the defensive side we should have a pretty solid year. If not it could be another disappointment.

Massillon
Perry
McK/Hoover
Lake....:LOL:
I kid, I kid...I know we have some ultra sensitive posters in regards to Massillon being unofficial back to back Fed League champions. Really in truly I believe it will come down to Perry or Hoover this year. Wattley isn't the 2nd coming, like some believe and Lake will be tough and likely upset one of the front runners. It comes down to Perry or Hoover
Wattley will extend his winning streak over Massillon and win the league.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Massillon will go 3-0 or 4-0 vs the Fed this year.

Once again, you (or your 6 other screen names) hijacks a thread that isnt about Massillon....good lord, I can only imagine how miserable you're life is on a daily basis, such a little man...Go back to your Heff screen name, while the Heff screen name occasionally posted some normal comments, you're sixth screen name John Lee Pettimore seems to be incapable of streaming together a coherent thought

Once again, you (or your 6 other screen names) hijacks a thread that isnt about Massillon....good lord, I can only imagine how miserable you're life is on a daily basis, such a little man...Go back to your Heff screen name, while the Heff screen name occasionally posted some normal comments, you're sixth screen name John Lee Pettimore seems to be incapable of streaming together a coherent thought
How would you know what Heff posted, you are a new member, it's been almost 2 years since he was here? Or are you possibly guilty of having more than 1 screen name yourself? Be careful what you post you may incriminate yourself.

How would you know what Heff posted, you are a new member, it's been almost 2 years since he was here? Or are you possibly guilty of having more than 1 screen name yourself? Be careful what you post you may incriminate yourself.
Time flies. It's actually been 4 and a half years since "heff" last posted here.

Eckels (Lake) and Ashby (Hoover) are going to be a lot of fun to watch. They are the best QBs in the league. DeMarco working with Eckels has been huge and Ashby is just so savvy. Both Lake and Hoover have really solid backs as well. Those two seem to be the most complete teams heading into the season.

Perry and McKinley are truly right on their tails. I have a feeling that either Green (very talented kids coming up) or GlenOak will surprise us. Jackson will be tough, lots of athletes, I just don't know that they will win enough games to make the playoffs. It will be an interesting year as always.

I...."hijacked" a thread that wasn't about Massillon? Really? You yourself brought Massillon into this thread on page 1, posts #21 and 23.

Thanks for playing.

BUSTED....Looks like we've found another hypocrite. Of course, you know who Starkcountylegend is don't you striker?

Last edited:
Tiger fans never troll. Oh, wait. Funny when non-Massillon folks (aka good people) post on Massillon threads the reason is we are "jealous" or "obsessed" . So....

It does seem a tad hypocritical to take unnecessary shots then cry hijack, no? Reasonable prediction btw, however biased.

I...."hijacked" a thread that wasn't about Massillon? Really? You yourself brought Massillon into this thread on page 1, posts #21 and 23.

Thanks for playing.

I suggest that John Lee Pettimore and Starkcountylegend get a room together, both add nothing to this forum, but it better be a big room for all their screen names.

Some very good points were made by the other adults on this thread, can't wait for the season to kick off and the FED should be a donnybrook this year with so many good teams in contention. I think everyone outside of Green and Glenoak, has a shot this year to win the FED. Good Luck to all the teams! Some good week 1 games on tap in the FED:

Buchtel @ Hoover (Buchtel closed the season strong last year, knocking off East, before losing to the Big Red in the playoffs)
South Bend Adams @ Glenoak (Don't know much about Adams, 5A school, 1757 students, went 3-7 last year. Good chance for the Eagles to open with a W)
Firestone @ Green (Firestone went 3-7 last season, and were held under 7 points in 5 contests. Green went 1-9 last year, but 9 of their 10 opponents had a .500 record or better)
Harding @ McKinley (58th time these former All American Conference members will be meeting, should be one hell of a game)
Lake @ Ashland (Streaks are primed for a good season, off the beaten path away opener)
Akron East @ Jackson (tough opening test for the Polar Bears, East appears to be loaded this year)
Perry @ CCC (Backyard Brawl, anything goes here)

Hearing alot of good news coming out of the August practices for all of the FED schools, which is just fantastic for the upcoming season. This season might be the most wide open season in recent FED history.

This Week Fed Scrimmages:
Buchtel @ Perry
SVSM @ Lake
Mentor @ Jackson
Hoover @ Groveport Madison (played in Lancaster)

I-Heart Radio Livestream schedule: https://fridaynightohio.com/news/15...stream-canton-area-high-football-games-again/

FridayNightOhio.com 2019 HS Football Broadcast Schedule
Week 1 Thr, Aug. 29 Perry at Central Catholic, 7
Week 1 Fri, Aug. 30 St. Vincent-St. Mary at Massillon, 7
Week 2 Fri, Sept. 6 Hoover at Louisville, 7
Week 3 Fri, Sept. 13 Massillon at Warren Harding, 7
Week 4 Fri, Sept. 20 Green at McKinley, 7
Week 5 Fri, Sept. 27 Jackson at Lake or McKinley at Hoover, 7
Week 6 Fri, Oct. 4 Lake at McKinley or Perry at Hoover, 7
Week 7 Fri, Oct. 11 McKinley at Jackson or Hoover at Lake, 7
Week 8 Fri, Oct. 18 Massillon at Barberton, 7
Week 9 Fri, Oct. 25 McKinley at Perry, 7
Week 10 Fri, Nov. 1 Jackson at Hoover, 7
Week 10 Sat, Nov. 2 Massillon at McKinley, 2

Here is the 1480 WHBC broadcast schedule. It is our 75th of bringing high school football to Stark County. We can't wait to bring you these games this year.

2019 Radio Schedule (Dan Belford, Mark Miller, Kenny Roda & Denny Kinkead)
8/29 Perry @ Canton Central Catholic
8/30 Warren @ McKinley
9/6 GlenOak @ Massillon
9/13 Akron Ellet @ Northwest
9/19 Canton Central Catholic @ St. Thomas Aquinas
9/20 Louisville @ Lake
9/27 McKinley @ Hoover
10/4 Jackson @ GlenOak
10/11 McKinley @ Jackson
10/18 Sandy Valley @ East Canton
10/25 McKinley @ Perry
11/1 Jackson @ Hoover
11/2 Massillon @ McKinley 2pm

2019 TV Schedule (Jon Bozeka, Elmer Schuetz & Noah Hiles)
8/30 Akron Buchtel @ Hoover
9/6 East Canton @ St. Thomas Aquinas
9/13 Euclid @ McKinley
9/20 Perry @ Jackson
9/27 Perry @ Louisville
10/4 Alliance @ Canton South
10/11 Hoover @ Lake
10/18 GlenOak @ McKinley
10/25 Green @ Jackson
11/1 Tuslaw @ Fairless
11/2 Massillon @ McKinley 2pm

2019 Stream Schedule via www.WHBCsports.com (Frank Cilona & Derek Faiello
8/29 Sandy Valley @ Fairless (THUR)
8/30 ST. Vincent St. Mary @ Massillon
9/6 Niles @ Alliance
9/13 Boardman @ Jackson
9/20 Green @ McKinley
9/27 Jackson @ Lake
10/4 Perry @ North Canton Hoover
10/11 West Branch @ Canton South
10/18 Jackson @ Canton Central Catholic
10/25 Louisville @ Massillon
11/1 Alliance @ Marlington

FridayNightOhio.com — will live stream the FridayNightOhio Game of the Week with the voice of Stark County sports, Sam Bourquin, and veteran radio personality Jeff Shreve.
Thank you for the informational and useful response.

FridayNightOhio.com — will live stream the FridayNightOhio Game of the Week with the voice of Stark County sports, Sam Bourquin, and veteran radio personality Jeff Shreve.

Out of curiosity, how come 1 of every 3 articles on FridayNightOhio.com pertains to Massillon?

Well that cause Chris is stuck up the butts. He writes a article everyday for them

Maybe because Chris is sports editor of the Massillon Independent⁉ Similar to WHBC, based in Canton, broadcasting several McKinley games for the 2019 football season.

Maybe because Chris is sports editor of the Massillon Independent⁉ Similar to WHBC, based in Canton, broadcasting several McKinley games for the 2019 football season.
Well Chris isn’t that much a good writer in my opinion every time I hear interview someone his questions turn into sentences it bugs just seems like he can’t get the word out that’s he’s looking for but that’s probably why he’s at the independent and not the cantonrep

Well Chris isn’t that much a good writer in my opinion every time I hear interview someone his questions turn into sentences it bugs just seems like he can’t get the word out that’s he’s looking for but that’s probably why he’s at the independent and not the cantonrep
After reading THIS ^ gem, maybe you should teach Chris how to write, then maybe he be a much Gooder writer.