Federal League Picks Week 5

BIG ED

Big games for every team this week!

Jackson at Lake
McKinley at Hoover
GlenOak at Green
Perry at Louisville

Tiebreaker total points in the Orrville at Northwest game.

Jackson at Lake
McKinley
at Hoover
GlenOak at Green
Perry
at Louisville

Tiebreaker total points in the Orrville at Northwest game. 44

Big games for every team this week!

Jackson at Lake -- IS it a bird? Is it a Plane? Nope, just a Brown Streak in the soiled unis of the Polar Bears as Lake gets the W at home!
McKinley
at Hoover - Vikings will be grimacing in pain at home as McKinley does them Dawggy-style!
GlenOak at Green--- if the Fed had a bowl game, this would be The Toilet Bowl
Perry at Louisville - the Leopards will get a piece this weekend........ of Panther, that is!

Tiebreaker total points in the Orrville at Northwest game. Lotta points 74

Jackson at Lake. Streaks win game, get reprimand from climate alarmists for abusing Polar Bears.
McKinley at Hoover. Not surprisingly, that sucking sound is Hoover.
Perry at Louisville. Leopards and Panthers. Hmmm. I look better in leopard print skivvies, so Louisville.
GlenOak at Green. It’s a shame somebody has to win this intestinal bomb. Green.

Tiebreaker. 60.

Jackson
McKinley
GlenOak
Perry

I don't think these are tossups at all. All 4 road teams will win by double digits.

Congrats to the following prognosticators on their perfect scores; FearTheNear, Raylan Givens, knightgeek27, my2sense and last weekends winner on the tiebreaker......drumroll......reggiejackson!
Congrats reggiejackson you guessed 67 points and were the closest to the 90 points scored in the Northwest vs. Orrville game.
You win dinner for two at The Lincoln Lounge, in Perry Twp. On Lincoln Way, famous for their beef kabob and steaks. The building has changed hands now 4 times. I miss the Lounge. It’s now a Hibachi type restaurant.