Federal League Football 2023

DaveDawg

The Bulldog
How could Fitch have played 18 more league games than Boardman when they were in the league three fewer seasons than the Spartans? Am I missing something?
It's not you missing anything, you've caught it! It was a combination of the formulas in my data switched up for the two schools when I entered the information. Thanks for bringing this up...corrections to the graphic have been made.

Bluestreakoffice

It's not you missing anything, you've caught it! It was a combination of the formulas in my data switched up for the two schools when I entered the information. Thanks for bringing this up...corrections to the graphic have been made.
Hey Dave..the graphic does not appear...would you be waiting till Feb 2nd?

Bull GreenDog

How many starters is each team expected to return in 2023?

I believe Green should bring back 8 on offense and 8 on defense. All 5 WRs will be back, but I expect Manson to move to QB to replace Klockner. 3 of 5 on the OL should return. 6 of front 7 on defense should be back. Losing Teague and Seward in the secondary is going to hurt though.

chito

How many starters is each team expected to return in 2023?

I believe Green should bring back 8 on offense and 8 on defense. All 5 WRs will be back, but I expect Manson to move to QB to replace Klockner. 3 of 5 on the OL should return. 6 of front 7 on defense should be back. Losing Teague and Seward in the secondary is going to hurt though.
Teague for sure, Seward not so much, chronic under achiever.

Bull GreenDog

All-league players who are eligible to return in 2023. 1st team all-league in bold.

Lake- Evan Brady, Celton Dutton, Nate Baker, Charlie Christopher, Joey Garro, Cale Jarvis
McKinley- Nino Hill, Keaton Rode, Alex Varquez
Hoover- Mason Ashby, Zach Braucher, Carson Dyrlund
Jackson- Kyle Benson,
GlenOak- Avante Burt, Jamar Johnson, Ethan Lucas, Romeo Magueyal, Ashton Rulewicz
Green- Zach Baglia, Antonio Martin, Ben Casper, Michael Schaal, Jarrett Taylor
Perry-Carson Basham, Austin Mattox, Mike Millin

BIG ED

All-league players who are eligible to return in 2023. 1st team all-league in bold.

Lake- Evan Brady, Celton Dutton, Nate Baker, Charlie Christopher, Joey Garro, Cale Jarvis
McKinley- Nino Hill, Keaton Rode, Alex Varquez
Hoover- Mason Ashby, Zach Braucher, Carson Dyrlund
Jackson- Kyle Benson,
GlenOak- Avante Burt, Jamar Johnson, Ethan Lucas, Romeo Magueyal, Ashton Rulewicz
Green- Zach Baglia, Antonio Martin, Ben Casper, Michael Schaal, Jarrett Taylor
Perry-Carson Basham, Austin Mattox, Mike Millin
Also for the Panthers; Christian Ivanic, Ryder Hartshorn, Luke Wolf and Kyson Walker. Ivanic and Hartshorn missed the last 4 games of the regular season and the playoff game with injuries.