Federal League Fans, 2020 League Schedules To Rotate

BIG ED

Just an FYI, all league schedules will rotate in 2020. Meaning every league game moves down a slot and your second to last League game, except for McKinley (since they play Massillon week 10 and not a league game), flips up to your first League game. For Perry their first League game will be McKinley in week 4 instead of Jackson, who moves down past the Louisville game.

Tentative Perry 2020 schedule
8/27 or 28 Canton Central Catholic -H (Not sure if this is a Thursday or Friday game yet)
9/4 Akron East -H
9/11 North Royalton - A
9/19 Canton McKinley -A (Saturday)
9/25 Louisville- H
10/1 Jackson -H
10/8 Hoover -H
10/16 Green -A
10/23 Lake - H
10/30 GlenOak -A

Last edited:

Interesting, thanks for the info Ed! How often do they do this? I seem to remember Jackson-Perry being the 8th game of the year, maybe back in 2014??

Interesting, thanks for the info Ed! How often do they do this? I seem to remember Jackson-Perry being the 8th game of the year, maybe back in 2014??
I believe it’s every 4 years because Hoover has had a non league opponent week 9 for the last 4 years and now they have week 4 for a non league opponent

Here is Lake's new schedule:

Alliance (think it is at home)...Ashland asked to be replaced in our schedule
Brush - H
Open.....Copley decided not to renew
GlenOak-H
Louisville-A
Jackson-A
McKinley-H
North Canton-A
Perry-A
Green-H

Last edited:
Arbiter shows the game being at Lake.

Sorry, but not sure what your looking at? Arbiter shows game at Alliance (Mount Union) this upcoming season (2020) and then at Lake next year (2021)

Alliance vs Lake
2020 @ Mt. Union
2021 @ Lake
Alliance dropped Hubbard and picked up Lake because they needed another home game for 2020 and Hubbard was unable to give up the home game for 2020 .

Hoover 2020 schedule includes non league games weeks 1-4, all at home with Louisville moving from week 2 to week 4. Other non league are Avon /Avon Lake??, Cleveland Heights and Cleve John Adams. Seven home games and only three away.

Last edited:
Picking up a trend with Hoover. Get beat drop them. Cbus Hartley, Akron East, St V. Avon Lake is good, but Cleveland Hts and John Hay, not that good. It's a shame. If they don't make the playoffs next year they might not make it for a long time. I

Hoover 2020 schedule includes non league games weeks 1-4, all at home with Louisville moving from week 2 to week 4. Other non league are Avon /Avon Lake??, Cleveland Heights and Cleve John Adams. Seven home games and only three away.

If they beat Cleveland Heights and/or Avon Lake, and take care of business in conference, then they should have no problem making the playoffs. But dropping both will keep them at home Week 11. Neither the Shoremen or the Tigers are slouches in their respective regions.

Don’t let the Hoover fan y2h read this, I told him 3 months ago they have 7 home games and he said I was wrong. #knownothing

Don’t let the Hoover fan y2h read this, I told him 3 months ago they have 7 home games and he said I was wrong. #knownothing
I didn't say you were wrong, I said prove it....to my knowledge you never did post the schedule.

Picking up a trend with Hoover. Get beat drop them. Cbus Hartley, Akron East, St V. Avon Lake is good, but Cleveland Hts and John Hay, not that good. It's a shame. If they don't make the playoffs next year they might not make it for a long time. I
What the heck are you talking about?

What the heck are you talking about?
It’s simple you drop teams you lose to
Hartley
East
St V
then bring in other nobodies to play at home but rarely get 3,000 fans per game anyway. I told you months ago the whoover athletic fund is struggling but of course you will respond with “prove it”. ?

Hartley
East
St V
then bring in other nobodies to play at home but rarely get 3,000 fans per game anyway. I told you months ago the whoover athletic fund is struggling but of course you will respond with “prove it”. ?

Yep.?

Hartley
East
St V
It's simple...you are clueless. Hartley was a home and home. Played East for 3 years. Replaced Hartley with St V (clearly a nobody)...it was a one year deal due to the open date changing this year.

Did you expect these to be 10 year deals or something?

Rarely get 3000 fans? ?

It's simple...you are clueless. Hartley was a home and home. Played East for 3 years. Replaced Hartley with St V (clearly a nobody)...it was a one year deal due to the open date changing this year.

Did you expect these to be 10 year deals or something?

Rarely get 3000 fans? ?
Now you want to talk like you know how the scheduling went. ? As I said to you 3 months ago you will have 7 home games next year. Did I make it up ? Was I wrong ?
Your admin and coaching staff run their mouths about Massillon as much as anyone in that joke of a league. Instead of talking, step up and sign a home and home. Cleveland Hts and John Adams won’t get you anything but ANOTHER 10 game season.
mediocre and irrelevant is the WHOover motto.

Did I know 3 months ago that WHOover would have 7 home games ? Was I wrong ?
Never said you were wrong. I asked you to post the schedule which you still havent done. If someone actually knew the schedule that should be a simple task.