Federal League 2022

Who will win the Federal League in 2022?

• GlenOak Golden Eagles

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Green Bulldogs

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Hoover Vikings

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Jackson Polar Bears

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Lake Blue Streaks

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • McKinley Bulldogs

Votes: 61 40.9%
  • Perry Panthers

Votes: 13 8.7%

• Total voters
If the Massillon-McKinley game isn't as meaningful to McKinley as it used to be then that's a result of McKinley accepting that the game isn't winnable, not because of conference play mattering more, expanded playoffs or anything else. If McK no longer thinks that they can beat Massillon, then they may as well drop the game from the schedule.

But, I think the fact that a 5-5 Pups team was within 10 points of a Massillon team that is top 5 in the state, on the road no less, shows that the McKinley players and coaches still circle that game on the calendar every year.

Massillon has a practice game with Canal Winchester it will be running clock. Jackson against St.Eds as Eds is not letting up. Eds running clock. Mentor to strong for McKinley. Hoover has chance. Prayers to all teams for competitive injury free and safe game. Blessings to all

I've explained why on numerous occasions. I can't make you understand it. Feel free to disagree. You're welcome to your wrong opinion.
No, you have stated your OPINION on numerous occasions. Doesn't make it true or a fact. But as usual, you are so arrogant that you think everyone should believe your OPINION and that your OPINION is always right. What arrogance.

Last edited:
I've explained why on numerous occasions. I can't make you understand it. Feel free to disagree. You're welcome to your wrong opinion.

Explain again. You have anointed yourself the expert on McKinley football based upon what? You don’t live in the community. You have no ties to the football program. So how are you qualified to make the assumption that Massillon/McKinley doesn’t mean as much anymore. It’s a dumb statement. You got called out on it and have nothing to back it up.

We need Massillon to win the title this year.... it will be great for stark county and maybe it will help MCK realize that you need to win in the playoff MORE. amongst other things...

Explain again. You have anointed yourself the expert on McKinley football based upon what? You don’t live in the community. You have no ties to the football program. So how are you qualified to make the assumption that Massillon/McKinley doesn’t mean as much anymore. It’s a dumb statement. You got called out on it and have nothing to back it up.
Very well said fb!!!!!!!

is the federal league even a true league without a team like Massillon in it? lets be honest its just another group of stark county schools thinking they are something great... talkng about federal league is like rooting for St.Thomas Aquinas..... ther is just no point. #GOTIGERS
Green didn't even win the no point league last year...and still ended your season.

The arrogance never ceases to amuse. 😁

St. Ed's 42 Jackson 0 FINAL

This went about as expected. Unfortunate they were completely blanked. If the Bears upgrade one game on their schedule and be careful about dumb mistakes in year 2 of the Rohr era, as a young team they can be good. Remember NOT to make the mistakes they did against Hoover. They did get to 6-6 and avoided what could've been their first losing season since 2010. But the bar should be higher and I'm cautiously optimistic it will be in 2023. Best of luck to them!

St. Ed's 42 Jackson 0 FINAL

This went about as expected. Unfortunate they were completely blanked. If the Bears upgrade one game on their schedule and be careful about dumb mistakes in year 2 of the Rohr era, as a young team they can be good. Remember NOT to make the mistakes they did against Hoover. They did get to 6-6 and avoided what could've been their first losing season since 2010. But the bar should be higher and I'm cautiously optimistic it will be in 2023. Best of luck to them!
Did the Frosh QB play?