Federal League 2022-23

In
How can that be when they are in the mighty Suburban League National, which I was told is far superior to the lowly Federal League.

Shouldn't Mentor Glen Oak and Hoban have been smart enough to avoid playing in the same district as a team from such a storied conference? Have they forgotten the lessons learned by the opponents of the 1974 Manchester Panthers, the last Suburban League team to make it to states?
Will see Tuesday norfonia plays stow.St v and stow better now.

How can that be when they are in the mighty Suburban League National, which I was told is far superior to the lowly Federal League.

Shouldn't Mentor Glen Oak and Hoban have been smart enough to avoid playing in the same district as a team from such a storied conference? Have they forgotten the lessons learned by the opponents of the 1974 Manchester Panthers, the last Suburban League team to make it to states?
Wow...I watched Mike Phillips play...they played at Lake his senior year. The way way way back machine came out of the cobwebs....lol

In

Will see Tuesday norfonia plays stow.St v and stow better now.
How big is nordonia gym. Will there be seats available tomorrow for the game vs stow or should I get there early? Thinking of coming to get a look at nordonia for the tournament..

Am I reading that correctly, but did Perry and Massillon vote 7 and 12 for Louisville. I can see the out of town coaches that are strictly going off record. Those 2 should know Louisville isn't a top 10 or 15 team.
I believe you are reading the voting matrix backwards. The row labeled "Louisville" is how Louisville voted the other teams, and the number in the cell is the points that other team received, not the seed. Less points means a worse seed. #1 seed was worth 37 pts. #2 seed was worth 35 pts, and 1 pt. down from there for each spot below. Also, teams don't for themselves, so Louisville may have gotten bumped up a spot by each of the local teams who would've otherwise voted themselves ahead of Louisville. Read down the column from the top row where it says "Louisville," and you'll see that:

GlenOak voted Louisville 5th (32 pts.)
Jackson voted them 9th (28 pts.)
Massillon voted them 10th (27 pts.)
Lake voted them 7th (30 pts.)
McKinley voted them 11th (26 pts.)
Green voted them 11th (26 pts.)
Hoover voted them 12th (25 pts.)
Perry voted them 22nd (15 pts.)

Last edited: