Federal League 2022-23

The only thing I know about Lake this year is they are very consistent at being inconsistent.
Well when the county's leading scorer sits most of the game cause of fouls. I think he had 3 a few minutes into the 2nd quarter.Lake had no chance in this game. He has to play smarter, he is what makes this team go. He isn't out there and it's a completely different team.

Congrats to the Pups on what some called a "must win". McK quicker and more aggressive and was just the better team. Lake's "inconsistency" shows against quicker opponents.

Conference Only
Lake (5-2)
Jackson (5-2)
GlenOak (5-2)
Green (4-3)
Hoover (3-4)
McKinley (3-4)
Perry (0-7)
According to The Repository this has at least one mistake. They say GlenOak is NOW 5-2 after last night's win over Perry.

Congrats to the Pups on what some called a "must win". McK quicker and more aggressive and was just the better team. Lake's "inconsistency" shows against quicker opponents.
Lol,they didn't struggle as bad the 1st game? They easily could've beat McKinley the 1st game. They also pounded Glenoak who put a beat down on McKinley. They are quick. Where do you come up with this stuff? Oh wait I know! I'll just keep it to myself.

Bull Greendog nailed the score with his prediction of a low scoring, first team to 40 wins!
Was able to see the gory shooting stats: For the first 3 quarters, Green was 4 for 36. (11 %) 13 for 57 for the game. (23%) Stow was a whopping 29%.

Was able to see the gory shooting stats: For the first 3 quarters, Green was 4 for 36. (11 %) 13 for 57 for the game. (23%) Stow was a whopping 29%.
Been watching Green open with Stow for years and they are, for some reason, low scoring boring nights. With that said I do think two long time defense first coaches have something to do with it as well as methodical offenses.

Been watching Green open with Stow for years and they are, for some reason, low scoring boring nights. With that said I do think two long time defense first coaches have something to do with it as well as methodical offenses.
The sad thing is that the game was not that slow paced. Stow pushes that ball a decent amount, and still scored 40.

GlenOak vs McKinley on Big Time Sports TV. Replay tonight at 10:30 and Weds at 5pm. Spectrum 989 and 15 MCTV 128. We also upload all games to our website bigimesportsohio.com