Federal League 2022-23

Stow at Green tomorrow is going to be interesting. Stow is 11-2 and has beaten Walsh Jesuit, Jackson, and SVSM. And Green still has to play road games against 11-3 GlenOak, 10-2 Nordonia and 12-1 Hoban. Yikes!

I don't remember Green ever having a schedule this challenging, but our guys have stepped up! Green, Lake, Jackson and GlenOak are all going to be battle tested for the tournament, iron sharpens iron. IMO which team goes the furthest is going to depend on who gets the most favorable draw, as I don't think there is much separation between the four of them.
That's a brutal schedule! I will be surprised if Green does not win tomorrow night, but hopefully will be a good game.

That's a brutal schedule! I will be surprised if Green does not win tomorrow night, but hopefully will be a good game.
I would assume Stow would be very motivated to avenge their loss in the district finals last year, and full of confidence after knocking off SVSM. Green has an advantage playing at home though. It's usually very low scoring when these two play, so first team to 40 should win

Jackson vs Hoover Big Time Sports TV Replay tonight at 11pm and Saturday 10am Spectrum 989 and 15 MCTV 128. For more go to bigtimesportsohio.com