Federal League 2022-23

Varsity: Perry 58, Louisville 54
JV: Louisville 41, Perry 39
Freshman: Perry 49, Louisville 43

Louisville game plan was to try and get physical with Zander and try and keep the ball out of his hands. He and the rest of the Perry team played with alot of poise and confidence. Perry is going to continue to get better.
I was very impressed by the Leopards tenacity on defense along with Niger and Gross, who both had stellar performances offensively. Aljancic got into some foul trouble in the second half, but the Louisville bench is deep IMO. Siegfried’s son is an in your shorts defender and impressive for a sophomore. Good luck to the Leopards this season, they’ll be a handful for everyone.

TUESDAY 11/ 29
Jackson @ Wooster - Jackson in a close game
Perry @ Wadsworth - Wadsworth by 10+
Louisville @ McKinley - McKinley by 10+ I hope the bulldogs blow out that cocky midget coach for Louisville hes a d bag!!
Akron Garfield @ Hoover - Vikings win big

TUESDAY 11/ 29
Louisville @ McKinley - McKinley by 10+ I hope the bulldogs blow out that cocky midget coach for Louisville hes a d bag!!
Thanks for the schedule.

TUESDAY 11/ 29
Best of luck to the Leopards though! They have some nice players on that team... Siegfried is classless and recruits- thinks he is Calipari or something

Saturday, December 17th... 3 Federal League teams in our event this year.

This is the date of our 4th annual Hall of Fame City Hardwood Classic. Every year we give away a scholarship to 1 senior on each participating team. We primarily support Northeast, Ohio Schools. While there are other events that might feature higher profile matchups, they are doing it to make money. We feature good local matchups and raise money to give it away to the kids! $8 ticket gets you in to as many games as you care to watch. Here is a link to buy tickets: HoF Hoops Hardwood Classic

Come on out and support the kids! Location = Massillon Washington High School. Our schedule is:
12:15 N.C. Hoover vs. Ashland
1:45 Canton C.C. vs. Akron Ellet
3:15 Akron Hoban vs. GlenOak
4:45 Lake vs. Dalton
6:15 Louisville vs. Mentor
7:45 Massillon vs. Coventry

Tonight at 11:00 and tomorrow at 10:00 AM on Spectrum 15 (assuming you live in the Canton area).