Federal League 2019-2020

The questions is why are kids leaving? Stark County is in the dark ages when it comes to Basketball and in some cases Football. need progression not regression.

Football I can at the very least see what you’re trying to say. Definitely not the dark ages though. Basketball ya lost me. Jackson won two state titles not too long and has had other deep runs in the playoffs, as have Lake. McKinley and Hoover haven’t been particularly bad either.

Football I can at the very least see what you’re trying to say. Definitely not the dark ages though. Basketball ya lost me. Jackson won two state titles not too long and has had other deep runs in the playoffs, as have Lake. McKinley and Hoover haven’t been particularly bad either.

IMO...The federal league across the board is one of the top leagues in the state for sports!

McKinley returns the 3 sophomore starters from last year and got a transfer from Jackson.

McKinley also had a very good JV team last year.

McKinley returns the 3 sophomore starters from last year and got a transfer from Jackson.

McKinley also had a very good JV team last year.

Jasper Robinson graduating early to begin football career at Kent State. Not sure about other football players Ross, Black, and Lytle.

Jasper Robinson graduating early to begin football career at Kent State. Not sure about other football players Ross, Black, and Lytle.

Black started as a sophomore last year.I'm sure he will be playing.Don't know about Ross and Lytle.

The kid who transferred from Jackson will make up for Ross if he decides not to play.

Go Pups!!