FBI investigating shots fired at ICE offices in San Antonio

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
The FBI is investigating a shooting incident that took place early Tuesday morning at two buildings associated with Immigration and Customs Enforcement in San Antonio.

Shots were fired round 3 a.m. local time into one of the buildings, which housed ICE offices, and around the same time at another building nearby, where an ICE contractor was located, according to the FBI.

No one was injured, though federal employees were inside at least one of the buildings.

SWMCinci

There's being uncivil and then there's stupidity. Shooting at law enforcement should never end well for the perpetrator(s).

my2sense

Cuomo rhetoric has the left all stirred up. The Fredo thing must have really struck a nerve.

cabezadecaballo

These radical violent groups are going to cause some serious strife if they keep it up.

The upper Left loves this strife, as they see it leading to a police state that they can one day commandeer. Count on it - it's one possible means to their eventual ends, just like winding up BLMs to shoot at cops.

Omar

ICE, like all federal agencies, should be eliminated.

The taxpayer savings would be excellent.

I’m confident are brethren in Texas have sufficient arms to fend off the invaders.
I’d take the Cartels vs the state of Texas. People forget, it’s not just the “dreamers” coming over. The foot soldiers in these cartels actually believe the more killing you do, the more safe you will be in the after life, it’s not all that difft from suicide bombers and 72 virgins.

cabezadecaballo

We can solve several problems at one time. Just authorize ICE to return fire.
We need to clearly define modern media-driven sedition, and the responsibility of one's political office as well.

With regard to free speech, this is similar to the admonishments to not yell "FIRE!!" in a crowded theater frivolously

cabezadecaballo

I’d take the Cartels vs the state of Texas. People forget, it’s not just the “dreamers” coming over. The foot soldiers in these cartels actually believe the more killing you do, the more safe you will be in the after life, it’s not all that difft from suicide bombers and 72 virgins.

Cartels: La Raza as Antifa: Soros ? as BLM: DNC ?

The naivete' of the average hipster lefty wanker is amazing. Desire for political power makes for strange bedfellows.

They don't realize what they support. There will be a point of no return, and they will NEVER see it coming until they are over that cliff.

Last edited:

OhioBobcatFan06

Lol yeah the Mexicans talked a big game when they had Santa Anna. We all know how that ended. Remember the Alamo?

Omar

Lol yeah the Mexicans talked a big game when they had Santa Anna. We all know how that ended. Remember the Alamo?
I know you’re just using hyperbole to joke around. However, these Cartels are about the worst people you could come in contact with. Juarez has one of the highest murder rates of any city in the world for a reason.