Favorite Thanksgiving traditions

Wife had something come up.

I was thinking the weather seemed great for running. Finally ran later with family.

I prefer temps in the 30s but as long as the sun is shining I'm fine. Prefer today's weather to hot for sure. Had my best time ever for Tgiving race so it worked out well.

30's or 40's for running is nice as long as there isn't any wind/rain... If it is sunny and not windy i could run down into the teens.

Well for the last six years tradition is to travel to Ft. Lauderdale for the Annual Plantation Cup soccer tournament with my daughter. This is it though. She will be heading somewhere next year to play in college. We're here now and it's quite nostalgic. Whew.

Well for the last six years tradition is to travel to Ft. Lauderdale for the Annual Plantation Cup soccer tournament with my daughter. This is it though. She will be heading somewhere next year to play in college. We're here now and it's quite nostalgic. Whew.

Go to Ernie's BBQ on U.S. 1 about 2 blocks south of 17th. :thumb:

Been there bro. I usually hit it heading up to 17th from the airport to head over to my hotel on A1A. Good stuff. Good call!

Day After Traditions:

Leftovers. Avoiding the space between Moms and the next big toy. Getting to my destination using only right turns.