Fantasy Baseball?

Lets do it. I wouldn't mind setting it up either. What time/date works for everyone? We could do it Sunday (tomorrow) or Monday night if we can get enough teams by then

Set up. Draft is set for SUNDAY March 25th @ 8:30.

Yahoo
Yappi Baseball 2K12
League ID: 145528
Password: Yappi

Head to Head - Points is the best way to go. I tried to set up the points as close to the keeper league that I'm in as possible but I don't like Yahoo's setting as much as CBS's settings. I'm willing to adjust the scoring/roster size

Last edited:
I can't do Monday Sunday or sat afternoon works best. But I could set auto pick like I did for basketball. And I'm running away with that league...

I can't do Monday Sunday or sat afternoon works best. But I could set auto pick like I did for basketball. And I'm running away with that league...

Sunday night at 8:30? I have work until 8:00 Sunday and nobody wants to draft on a Saturday afternoon (especially with the way the weather has been).

Never played in one like that always played in one that you could change daily but we will se how it goes

I like H2H more than Roto because it is more realistic - you play one team a week and can easily see what you need to do (how many points you need to score) in order to win the week against the opponent. Roto gets boring and it's hard to stay interested since it's the same thing every week. Plus, stats like SB and Saves should not have the same value as home runs and wins. Daily lineups don't make sense with H2H but I agree if this was a Roto league, daily lineups would be the way to go.

Never played in one like that always played in one that you could change daily but we will se how it goes

I've done both and roto is better by far IMHO. It rewards the people that manage their team well and put up the best stats over the course of the entire season.

I've done both and roto is better by far IMHO. It rewards the people that manage their team well and put up the best stats over the course of the entire season.

But H2H is more competitive year-round and easier to stay interested. AND, judging by the fact that only 3 teams are in the league so far, I think keeping owners interested is important. Seriously RidgeRams? Everyone else that has commented on this and not registered yet? GET IN SO WE CAN HAVE A DRAFT!