Famine

AEW Champion

Your wife’s favorite poster
In the past 30 hours, we are seeing, live and in living color, the crumbling of the Ohio State empire of the past two decades.

This program, while talented, is extremely soft. Made of glass. Can’t stop any good offense. Players are just at OSU biding time to try to get to the NFL.

Jim Harbaugh and Michigan punked Ohio State in Columbus yesterday and have clearly passed the Buckeyes in terms of trajectory of the program.

And in the past day, news has come out that Matt Rhule will be at Nebraska and Luke Fickell will be at Wisconsin. And in 2024, Lincoln Riley and Chip Kelly will join the conference. These are all bonafide, big-time head coaches, each of which who has won big at places that aren’t as well situated as silver-spoon Ohio State.

The end result of this is that the Ohio State dynasty over the Big Ten and Midwest is over, effective immediately. This is an earth-shattering, doomsday-scenario turn of events for scarlet and gray-clad supporters. You got turfed while supposedly riding high.

A football famine awaits in Columbus. Hope you all stocked up on your non-perishables.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Nobody’s buying it, but keep selling.
We’ll see your tune in two years. Almost everything I say on here ends up being true. But no one wants to believe it because most human beings don’t believe in change or have the ability to look forward with clarity.

We’ll see your tune in two years. Almost everything I say on here ends up being true. But no one wants to believe it because most human beings don’t believe in change or have the ability to look forward with clarity.

Lol or the old saying, if you throw enough crap at the wall, something will eventually stick.

At least half of the crap that gets chucked at the wall in these posts ends up not panning out. You know, like nobody having better wins than Notre Dame would have against USC and Clemson...prior to Caleb Williams' dominating the Irish Saturday night along with Dabo and the cousins going down at home against a resurgent Spencer Rattler.

Ryan Day needs to get his chit together or the seat will get very hot in short order. The Big Ten (in theory) should get better with Matt Rhule and Luke Fickell taking over at capable/winnable programs along with USC and UCLA coming in. It all boils down to the rivalry though, and he's single handedly failed on a level that's flipped the narrative of it. With the no game COVID year, next year UM will have few players that have ever lost to OSU...along with him having few that have ever beaten UM. He needs to deliver a win in Ann Arbor in the worst way.

Lol or the old saying, if you throw enough crap at the wall, something will eventually stick.
The vast majority of what I say is accurate. Maybe I get a little optimistic about about Notre Dame, but it’s better than the alternative of living under a black cloud of pessimism.

The vast majority of what I say is accurate. Maybe I get a little optimistic about about Notre Dame, but it’s better than the alternative of living under a black cloud of pessimism.

And yet, ironically here you are preaching to another fanbase about how the sky is falling for them after their third regular season loss in the last two years lol.

Almost everything I say on here ends up being true. But no one wants to believe it because most human beings don’t believe in change or have the ability to look forward with clarity.
do I need to post your “ignore the awful Marshall loss who has a better resume than ND” post again? You went 2/5 on your big win list.

And yet, ironically here you are preaching to another fanbase about how the sky is falling for them after their third regular season loss in the last two years lol.
The Gumps are in denial as well! They can't come to grips with the fact, that except for divine intervention, that they would have been 7-5 in 2021 and 2022.