Fairmont

I just heard this morning that the Monroe Job will be open because Kenny Molz will be taking the Fairmont job?!?!

I just heard this morning that the Monroe Job will be open because Kenny Molz will be taking the Fairmont job?!?!

Lol bwahaha Kettering will not stoop that low to get a head coach. I think that they might try playing without a coach before they hire the guy from Monroe.

A more difficult schedule but has a solid background. Was not at Monroe long enough to gauge how well he can develop a program. Give the guy a chance

That is fair. It just seems like it was a total mess over there.
What gives you that impression? Doesn’t seem like he’s walking into a great situation and league is not easy....if they could finish third in conf would be a great season which says a lot about current GWOC

What gives you that impression? Doesn’t seem like he’s walking into a great situation and league is not easy....if they could finish third in conf would be a great season which says a lot about current GWOC

I meant that Monroe is a mess. Fairmont had a very good year.

I am not attempting to be argumentative.

Have a great weekend.

I meant that Monroe is a mess. Fairmont had a very good year.

I am not attempting to be argumentative.

Have a great weekend.
Thanks for clarifying....I was under impression you were talking about Fairmont which may have a few tough years ahead considering how good Centerville Wayne and Springfield are expected to be. I was just curious what you meant is all. Enjoy your weekend as well

With the facilities and student enrollment, as well as several junior highs that feed in to the school, Fairmont should be a big time program!!

In a school the size of Fairmont and with its feeder schools, you can develop the kids. Let’s get real. 1100 boys grades 9-12. You can build an amazing program. It takes the right coach and leader

In a school the size of Fairmont and with its feeder schools, you can develop the kids. Let’s get real. 1100 boys grades 9-12. You can build an amazing program. It takes the right coach and leader

Just like Fairmont football program, if you have the right coach you should be able to develop a winning program. If he has the right stuff it will happen.

I wish him the best but him being a Fairmont alum had to be a big reason for the hire. His record at Monroe was 38-54

Care to explain. Too hard. Too inconsistent. Lack of Knowledge? Just curious, not trying to stir the pot.
It is often hard to go back to your HS so we will see how he does.

Too inconsistent, he has the knowledge I am pretty sure he played D3 ball for 4 years as well. Im not trying to stir the pot as well he just wasnt it for me. I sat behind him during games and I hear the kids talk outside of school. He couldnt keep players. He would tell kids to do one thing one time down court and they do it the next and he yells at them like he has completely forgot he just told them lol. This is every game. Didnt utilize good players, to defense minded and not enough focus on offense. There is absolutely not a ball screen in his playbook lol. I mean I wish him the best and hope he does well but I think the Fairmont job is way to big for him.