Fairfield County Health Board

Makes sense. These calls should be coming from the health departments. They need to take these calls and take them out of the hands of school boards and admins and politicians. They are not the experts about minimizing the spread of this.

Rmember..the STATE health director, who had every tool possible, was so wrong in March stating 117k ohioans had it and, with mitigation, 10k new per day in Ohio.

we let the health official s, and only the health officials, make these decisions we may never see the light of day again

Rmember..the STATE health director, who had every tool possible, was so wrong in March stating 117k ohioans had it and, with mitigation, 10k new per day in Ohio.

we let the health official s, and only the health officials, make these decisions we may never see the light of day again
Jeez. I give up.

Since you've been a member since 2007, I assume that you're not a kid despite using the thought processes of one.

Do you really expect that with a new virus we aren't going to learn things that change recommendations and procedures? Do you think learning and modifying these things indicate failure that we should avoid? Do you think getting COVID some how means doing something wrong?

"...we may never see the light of day again" - ever hear of chicken little?

I do agree that public policy should not be the domain of just health officials as there are other considerations than just the health impact of this one virus, but that doesn't mean to discount/distrust the best science we have because health officials have been wrong before.

It might be just me, but I believe we should always use the best information we have at any moment to guide our actions. If we learn new things, we adjust our actions accordingly.

Since you've been a member since 2007, I assume that you're not a kid despite using the thought processes of one.

Do you really expect that with a new virus we aren't going to learn things that change recommendations and procedures? Do you think learning and modifying these things indicate failure that we should avoid? Do you think getting COVID some how means doing something wrong?

"...we may never see the light of day again" - ever hear of chicken little?

I do agree that public policy should not be the domain of just health officials as there are other considerations than just the health impact of this one virus, but that doesn't mean to discount/distrust the best science we have because health officials have been wrong before.

It might be just me, but I believe we should always use the best information we have at any moment to guide our actions. If we learn new things, we adjust our actions accordingly.
Ever heard of the boy who called wolf? That's exactly what the govt has done by making those project ions from the start by hat should leave everyone very skeptical. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me

Ever heard of the boy who called wolf? That's exactly what the govt has done by making those project ions from the start by hat should leave everyone very skeptical. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me
Dear god, learn how to type. It is "The boy who cried wolf." I think we can all agree, you are a fool.

2 people from that county of 160k were categorized as to have died either from or with CV-19 since 6/25. Only 4 that had died has onset date after 6/1 with the last one be 6/23.

Maybe the wolf was nearby & thought the kid was calling him when he cried "wolf" repeatedly. ?
I had no idea what "Project Ions" was. I feel a bit foolish, but it took me a few reads to figure out what the heck was being said.

"That's exactly what the govt has done by making those project ions from the start by hat should leave everyone very skeptical."

"Any excuse will serve a tyrant." As long as we are looking to Aesop for guidance.