Who ya got?

• Panthers Running Clock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers by 2 or 3 scores

• Win for Wuhan

• Total voters

I want to be supportive of this team Indiana. I really do. I am curious if there will be any hangover from the St Henry debacle or if the bye week allowed the Indians to regroup. Time will tell.

Fort Recovery 42 Fairbanks 35

1602517363093.png

The Indians haven't given anyone who follows them a reason to think otherwise.

Listen, I want them to win. I know they can... But how do you let your arch rival come back from 21-0 at the start of the first quarter and win?

I dont know anything about Fairbank....but I bet FR makes the MAC proud and then goes on to give the Cavs a real game.

Fairbanks has a few really good athletes for this level and some ability to put up points offensively...and they also got absolutely pummeled by the two good teams that they played this year.

If Fort Recovery has some offensive punch and competent scheming they will likely cruise and possibly hang a running clock.

Has Fairbanks ever played a team from the MAC? Just curious.

I think FR scores some points, question being can they keep Fairbanks from scoring more points.

If Fairbanks can stay disciplined and give Green the ball a bunch they have the physical ability to make this a tight game and possibly get the win. If they lose focus and do what they have done in the defensive backfield a too often this year... Fort could cha-ching them for some big plays and put the panthers away.

Id love to see the Panthers win this as a fan of the OHC, but Ive just seen the MAC win too many of these matchups. I'll go with the Fort by 2 scores.

Id love to see the Panthers win this as a fan of the OHC, but Ive just seen the MAC win too many of these matchups. I'll go with the Fort by 2 scores.
It would be great to see an OHC school finally get a playoff win against the MAC but not going to happen here. Fort will win rather easy.

I do not look for Fairbanks to win this game. They do not do well with any sort of physicality. Also the one team in their league that passes well(West Jefferson) Torched them. Fort Recovery will be able to score both in the air and on the ground at will. Also in Fort Recovery's favor is coaching. Fairbanks might be the worst coached team that I have ever seen relative to the talent that they have. They truly look the part but they play no where near that. For example that have a 6'3 190 pound D1 commit(Navy) and he touches the ball 1 time a game if he's lucky. Also they play high and soft on the line of scrimmage. I look for a running clock for Indians by the 3rd quarter. As a Union County guy I wish I was wrong but that won't be the case. Fairbanks will get a good lesson in what big boy football is all about this weekend.

I do not look for Fairbanks to win this game. They do not do well with any sort of physicality. Also the one team in their league that passes well(West Jefferson) Torched them. Fort Recovery will be able to score both in the air and on the ground at will. Also in Fort Recovery's favor is coaching. Fairbanks might be the worst coached team that I have ever seen relative to the talent that they have. They truly look the part but they play no where near that. For example that have a 6'3 190 pound D1 commit(Navy) and he touches the ball 1 time a game if he's lucky. Also they play high and soft on the line of scrimmage. I look for a running clock for Indians by the 3rd quarter. As a Union County guy I wish I was wrong but that won't be the case. Fairbanks will get a good lesson in what big boy football is all about this weekend.
Substitute Fort Recovery for Fairbanks and you would have nailed the scouting report on FR in some posters eyes.

Saw Fairbanks play in 2018 and 2019. I know in 2018, not sure about 19, they had a very good player, maybe went DI, on the line maybe? They did seem to have a fairly solid offense.
Based on those two showings, which is not much I admit, I will have to say that this is a team that Ft Recovery can beat.

and a team that can Ft Recovery can be beaten by.......

Saw Fairbanks play in 2018 and 2019. I know in 2018, not sure about 19, they had a very good player, maybe went DI, on the line maybe? They did seem to have a fairly solid offense.
Based on those two showings, which is not much I admit, I will have to say that this is a team that Ft Recovery can beat.

and a team that can Ft Recovery can be beaten by.......
That player you’re referring to is on football scholarship @ Ames.

I called that one! Congrats to Recovery. Best of luck moving forward.