Event Cancellations? 1/18 and 1/19

Seems a little premature to call. Not even a snowflake has fallen; especially given that Monday could be even worse.

I agree your right and I may have to walk that back. Not sure details maybe that Marysville B is not going (all Marysville wrestling (B, JV, and MS not going anywhere tomorrow, only guys already at top gun are wrestling tomorrow).

This may be a Marysville Decision or if events are cancelled (JV was at Whitehall, and MS at Mechanicsburg)

As I get older I hate to not goto a tournament that is still going to still go on but, I would hate even more to travel and have someone get hurt in conditions that are bad or possibly could be bad and we knew and decided to travel.

Heard North Union tournament was getting rescheduled to Monday.

Probably will have some openings for more teams that want to get in because I’m sure some of the teams won’t be able to do Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berkshire Pool Tournament has been moved to Monday January 21st
We are looking to add teams. It is a Pool Tournament. Trying to get everyone 5 Matches.
Weigh Ins are at 8 AM Wrestling Starts at 10 AM
Scratch +4
Email, text or call me if you want to get in or have any questions
jesse.deweese@berkshireschools.org
440-636-3508

Pickerington Inv cancelled @ Pick Central Saturday

Bloom-Carroll
Canal Winchester
Dublin Jerome
Hilliard Bradley
New Albany
Pickerington Central
Pickerington North
Upper Arlington
Westerville Central
Westerville South
Whetstone

Licking Heights had to cancel after 8 teams dropped due to admin cancelling their weekends.

We are rescheduling for Feb 2nd and may need teams if anyone needs a place to wrestle.

12 man double elimination bracket, runs well, starts on time or early every year, great hospitality room.

Contact Bo Ramsey at rramsey@lhschools.org if interested.