Euclid District 2020

Do you even believe the sewage that comes out of your mouth. You have such a hard on for VASJ and Babe that you blame everything on him. I used to support your right to speak on here but the more I think about it yours should be removed for the frivolous rumors and junk you post.
Who gets riled up more
VASJ fans on the basketball forum
Or Massillon fans on the football forum
The world may never know

Do you even believe the sewage that comes out of your mouth. You have such a hard on for VASJ and Babe that you blame everything on him. I used to support your right to speak on here but the more I think about it yours should be removed for the frivolous rumors and junk you post.

Of course he doesn't believe it. He is playing a game. One that I figured out a long time ago. One he isn't being very discreet about. He is a hater of Brush, Chet, Babe, and probably a lot more. What is interesting is that his hatred for Brush/Mason is masked with this fake fan boy act that makes them look bad. But he comes right out and attacks Babe/VASJ pretty openly. A very diverse way of spewing his hate. Pretty sad for a grown person to be using the Internet in this way. Oh well. I can see right through the act. Sadly, the basketball board would have a lot less NEO posts going on if not for this "Brush fan."

Of course he doesn't believe it. He is playing a game. One that I figured out a long time ago. One he isn't being very discreet about. He is a hater of Brush, Chet, Babe, and probably a lot more. What is interesting is that his hatred for Brush/Mason is masked with this fake fan boy act that makes them look bad. But he comes right out and attacks Babe/VASJ pretty openly. A very diverse way of spewing his hate. Pretty sad for a grown person to be using the Internet in this way. Oh well. I can see right through the act. Sadly, the basketball board would have a lot less NEO posts going on if not for this "Brush fan."
I support my Brush Arcs. I'm a single, small business owner, who lives in a modest home on the city's east side. Brush is having the season of dreams right now and people like you pretentious Mentor fans or the VASJ castoffs are on here trying to slander the notable work Coach Mason is doing for the young people of our district.

Despite Coach Mason pulling back the reigns on Eastlake North last week the lowly Rangers still low-balled Coach Mason Arc's in the voting process. The good ol' boys club in full effect with Coach Krizancic and his little minions. We shall see how it works out.
Coach K & his “little minions” beat 2 of the then top 5 teams in the area, how many did Brush beat? Looking forward to a Brush/Mentor matchup In the district.

Who gets riled up more
VASJ fans on the basketball forum
Or Massillon fans on the football forum
The world may never know
If you think we VASJ fans are rabid have Arc go eff with the Massillon fans in football. It would make yellow jackets swarming out of a ground nest look tame.His constant badgering would have that whole city out of their minds.

Reactions: y2h
I support my Brush Arcs. I'm a single, small business owner, who lives in a modest home on the city's east side. Brush is having the season of dreams right now and people like you pretentious Mentor fans or the VASJ castoffs are on here trying to slander the notable work Coach Mason is doing for the young people of our district.
I would really like to see Cleve.Hts win their appeal & redo the draw. It woul go something like this for the top 4 seeds, 1.Mentor, 2.Cleve. Hts,, 3. Brush, 4. Harvey. This draw would pit Hts vs. Brush in the semi finals of the district. This way, Brush would have the opportunity to try to beat a top 10 team.

I would really like to see Cleve.Hts win their appeal & redo the draw. It woul go something like this for the top 4 seeds, 1.Mentor, 2.Cleve. Hts,, 3. Brush, 4. Harvey. This draw would pit Hts vs. Brush in the semi finals of the district. This way, Brush would have the opportunity to try to beat a top 10 team.
If its true (and that's a mighty big "IF") that all the Heights players had completed their exams and did not, in fact, miss any school, then the punishment doesn't seem to fit the crime, so to speak. Per the rule Heights should have gotten written approval from OHSAA rather than the verbal approval they say they received. And if this is where the fault lays, it seems a little harsh to keep them out of the tournament. At least IMO...

If its true (and that's a mighty big "IF") that all the Heights players had completed their exams and did not, in fact, miss any school, then the punishment doesn't seem to fit the crime, so to speak. Per the rule Heights should have gotten written approval from OHSAA rather than the verbal approval they say they received. And if this is where the fault lays, it seems a little harsh to keep them out of the tournament. At least IMO...

Per the rule, even written approval isn’t good enough. School day is defined by a student day on the academic calendar. Hypothetically if all of what they claim is true, those players wouldn’t have attended school on those two days. So while they may have potentially followed the intent of the rule, they definitely did not follow the letter of the rule.

I won’t be thrilled if Heights gets reinstated, but hopefully a decision one way or the other will happen ASAP. Pretty soon coaches will start scouting opponents, and in many cases probably already have. It would be unfair to reverse this decision in the late stages.

I'm thinking about taking a job in Euclid, but I'm only familiar with the west side suburbs of Cleveland where I grew up and our family still lives. I've been out of the city for 10 years and so I need a little help determining the best place to live while not having the worst commute. We're a young couple with no kids. Any opinions would be super helpful!

I'm thinking about taking a job in Euclid, but I'm only familiar with the west side suburbs of Cleveland where I grew up and our family still lives. I've been out of the city for 10 years and so I need a little help determining the best place to live while not having the worst commute. We're a young couple with no kids. Any opinions would be super helpful!
Willoughby, Eastlake or Willoughby hills. Good luck with Euclid though. City and school system have gone way downhill. Definitely wouldn't live there

First off, thanks for coming to Yappi to seek real estate advice. I’d be happy to show you a moderate duplex set off of Cedar Rd. on the city’s East side. Conveniently located mere minutes from freeway access, this stunning duplex has newer windows, a recently remodeled half bath, and a sunlit breakfast nook. Moderately priced, this 2 bedroom unit will move fast so don’t wait to private message me for showing times.

Willoughby, Eastlake or Willoughby hills. Good luck with Euclid though. City and school system have gone way downhill. Definitely wouldn't live there
You people from Mentor never cease to amaze me. The snobbery is at an all time high. First, you run up the score on lowly Strongsville last night and now you come to this site to espouse your hateful views on the great city of Euclid. Shameful.

You people from Mentor never cease to amaze me. The snobbery is at an all time high. First, you run up the score on lowly Strongsville last night and now you come to this site to espouse your hateful views on the great city of Euclid. Shameful.
Not snobbery to talk facts dumbo.

Even if they lose the appeal, they’ll just sue and get a TRO a few days before the tournament starts to force their way back in.
Hammer89 that's exactly what will happen,they will sue,from what i'm hearing.They will file the lawsuit electronically and move for TRO, PI and Injunction.

Mentor’s bench players played most of the game. Getting them ready for the tournament.

Hammer89 that's exactly what will happen,they will sue,from what i'm hearing.They will file the lawsuit electronically and move for TRO, PI and Injunction.

Don't expect it anytime soon. TROs last for 14 days. I believe tournament games in that area start the 28th. So they'll probably file sometime after the 20th. Lawyers know how to play these games with the OHSAA. Dunbar did it a few years ago, lied in court to get back in the tournament, then got caught after and were out the next year.

I hope the person over at Mentor that blew the whistle can sleep well tonight. We can all be in competition but we have to remember it is a out the kids.
You said vasj did it in multiple threads?

Besides we all know that the brush coaching staff are the ones who turned Heights in

I hope the person over at Mentor that blew the whistle can sleep well tonight. We can all be in competition but we have to remember it is a out the kids.
The team that had most to gain in Cleveland Hts. being ineligible for the tournament was Brush. I,m assuming the draw would have placed Hts at #2 seed & Brush at #3 seed. Therefore, the 2 seed play the 3 seed in the semi finals. Mentor never has or does dodge anyone.

The team that had most to gain in Cleveland Hts. being ineligible for the tournament was Brush. I,m assuming the draw would have placed Hts at #2 seed & Brush at #3 seed. Therefore, the 2 seed play the 3 seed in the semi finals. Mentor never has or does dodge anyone.
Your absolutely right,suspicions seem to strongly lean that way towards Brush.Sad that they would have to rely on an E-mail to eliminate Heights from the tournament instead of on the court,but more litigation is to follow you can be sure of that.

All I can say is wow. Mentor squeaks by Shaker tonight and probably should’ve lost the game. Meanwhile, Brush steamrolls Chardon. This district sets up as I expected. Most notable basketball people realize that Mentor would be an underdog against Brush on a neutral floor.

Back to back losses for Harvey against district teams in Lakeside and Benedictine. I don’t think it’ll make any difference in who wins the district but we might have some entertaining district final games with the potential Harvey/Madison game and the University/Benedictine game.

All I can say is wow. Mentor squeaks by Shaker tonight and probably should’ve lost the game. Meanwhile, Brush steamrolls Chardon. This district sets up as I expected. Most notable basketball people realize that Mentor would be an underdog against Brush on a neutral floor.

Mentor sucks. Chardon is awesome. You're right, nobody is touching Brush.