ESPN: First Actively Gay NFL Player

I know what you are doing.

It's not hard. Google penn st football forum blue white illustrated and I'm sure you will find it.

And then I'm sure you will distort and do your thing, but knock yourself out.

Now, excuse me. Back to the salt mines.
Why wont you link the thread? Why do we have to pile through an entire forum. Just link the post you referenced if it exists? If you were so eager to post about it, just link the specific post.

You know what I am doing? I'm just asking an obvious question. Are you sure what you meant to say is that we all know what you are doing?

It shouldn’t be a big deal, but ESPN will drive this story into the ground. I respect him for doing this but if he hams up the story and uses it as leverage to avoid getting cut, then I can’t respect him. The truth is he’s a decent player but he’s 3rd string on the Raiders depth chart and scheduled to make 13 mm the next 2 years. Those are the kind of guys who get cut and the Raiders should not have to worry about the social ramifications if they cut him.
Look again. Fox is the one driving this story into the ground. Any idea why?

E4gIcHpXwAcsiNR

lol ?
The wokescolds cannot comprehend anyone who isn’t fully woke on every single issue.

It’s a newsworthy story, but how far do they want to push this? I’m guessing like a lot of LGBT media, they’ll push it to obnoxious levels.
ESPN ratings are slipping and they are trying to gain and appease the alphabet crowd.
Problem is, it will alienate more and drive them away than it will attract.

I think much of this is the whole Kramer AIDS ribbon situation. Outlets and some people believe if they dont openly make a big deal of something like this they will be seen as a hater or against it. I think that is why we see so much over the top stuff.

TV is almost becoming unwatchable in June with seemingly every network pushing the pride agenda, programming, etc.

It is sickening that the movement took what was an amazing and beautiful formation in nature, a rainbow, and made it their logo. Rainbows used to be just something cool ya would see and could enjoy and now it is a symbol of sin and immorality.

? What are you talking about. I certainly read his post. I asked him to provide a link you moron.
Well, then you didnt comprehend it well. Confusion is another tell for the chronically lonely person as well as snapping at other people who are trying to help. Maybe that's why youre alone?

ESPN ratings are slipping and they are trying to gain and appease the alphabet crowd.
Problem is, it will alienate more and drive them away than it will attract.

I think much of this is the whole Kramer AIDS ribbon situation. Outlets and some people believe if they dont openly make a big deal of something like this they will be seen as a hater or against it. I think that is why we see so much over the top stuff.

TV is almost becoming unwatchable in June with seemingly every network pushing the pride agenda, programming, etc.

It is sickening that the movement took what was an amazing and beautiful formation in nature, a rainbow, and made it their logo. Rainbows used to be just something cool ya would see and could enjoy and now it is a symbol of sin and immorality.
I can’t stand anything other than live sports on ESPN. It’s remarkable how badly they’ve ruined their brand the last decade.

Why wont you link the thread? Why do we have to pile through an entire forum. Just link the post you referenced if it exists? If you were so eager to post about it, just link the specific post.

You know what I am doing? I'm just asking an obvious question. Are you sure what you meant to say is that we all know what you are doing?
Trying desperately for a gotcha moment is also a cry for help

Well, then you didnt comprehend it well. Confusion is another tell for the chronically lonely person as well as snapping at other people who are trying to help. Maybe that's why youre alone?
Sure I did. He referenced a post on another forum. I simply asked him to provide a link to the thread where the post was. Not sure what that has to do with loneliness? I can reference many requests you have made for links. Does that make you lonely?

BTW - He still has not provided it. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that it actually does exist or that he did not massively misrepresent what was in it. Others have asked as well.

Yes, yes it does.

I'm not sure what discipline you think sexuality falls under, but I can't wait to find out.

Go.
Wait. So you actually think 'prolonged absence of the opposite sex' and being 'young and inexperienced' are principles considered within the foundations of modern biology? ! :LOL: ? You should really stick to fishing derbies!

Sure I did. He referenced a post on another forum. I simply asked him to provide a link to the thread where the post was. Not sure what that has to do with loneliness? I can reference many requests you have made for links. Does that make you lonely?

BTW - He still has not provided it. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that it actually does exist or that he did not massively misrepresent what was in it. Others have asked as well.
My point exactly, not being able to admit you are wrong is a classic sign of mental illness and that contributes to your overwhelming loneliness

I can’t stand anything other than live sports on ESPN. It’s remarkable how badly they’ve ruined their brand the last decade.
Truly is unwatchable.
Ill watch the College Baseball, and in the fall NFL and the NHL when it comes back but other than the live products the network is dead.
Dumping all the good talent over the years for a bunch of women, literaly.

Fox Sports isn’t the same as Fox News. And don’t act like ESPN didn’t ride Michael Sam’s jock.
LOL...it's the same company. Not only that but it is the sports section within the Fox News website. Regardless, they are giving it 2x the coverage of ESPN. Do you know why?

Trying desperately for a gotcha moment is also a cry for help
Interesting. You don't call bullsh*t on obviously BS posts? Hell, you call BS on 100% factual posts. You just don't like it when your butt boys get exposed. You should be used to it by now.

Not really at all. I didn't see it on any of their shows. And pretty much the same treatment as other places online. ESPN and NFL network led with it
I am referencing written articles. Regardless, this is not an ESPN or CNN thing. It is newsworthy to a wide range of demographics or it would not be all over ALL mainstream media including Fox.

Interesting. You don't call bullsh*t on obviously BS posts? Hell, you call BS on 100% factual posts. You just don't like it when your butt boys get exposed. You should be used to it by now.
I'm very sorry that your life has been disappointing and left you feeling so alone, but lashing out at those who want to help is counterproductive

Wait. So you actually think 'prolonged absence of the opposite sex' and being 'young and inexperienced' are principles considered within the foundations of modern biology? ! :LOL: ? You should really stick to fishing derbies!

I guess I could say the stupid and the deprived if that's more your speed.

My point exactly, not being able to admit you are wrong is a classic sign of mental illness and that contributes to your overwhelming loneliness
not wrong just asking for a link.
I thought you liked the Stern show in its earlier days?

Those kind of jokes made up half of every show.
Not really and not the reason I like Stern, but if that's what attracts you...whatever.