Erik Burnett @ Pursuit wrestling

Brakattack

Elyria head coach Erik Burnett is coming dow to pursuit wrestling for a clinic this Saturday 11/7

Cost: $75

Session 1: 9am-10:30am
Session 2: 11am-12:30pm
Session 3: (live) 12:30pm-1pm

Hope to see some local guys take advantage of this!

Brakattack

How was the clinic?
im probably biased but I felt it went great. Erik is one of the best in the business, Marinelli came and they talked about old stories, wrestling in the state finals and the state quarters. so for me being a product of Marinelli was very cool to hear. Erik has produced some of the best wrestlers in the country the past 30 years so obviously hes doing something right. Blessed to be able to provide opportunities like this to central ohio.

Mastiff54

Those of us that have had the privilege of watching Eric coach are all probably biased.
Eric and his brother Scott are two of the finest coaches that my grandson had. Their rooms deliver. When we used to have State Championships the faces on the podium were well known at the Dog House and the Hive. What makes the effort worth it is not only these coaches, but the quality of drill partners that seek their training.
Those two coaches and their rooms were instrumental in Genoa's historic performance. However we did have a secret ingredient, D'Emilio. The final addition of Coach Kevin Contos, and his son, developed the incredible edge these young men had at the 2019 State Tournaments. Had we been able to compete in 2020, more records would have been shatterred. Those young men trained to be successful. Together they earned 6 D-1 Scholarships from a little old Ohio farm town. Little known fact warrants a shout out to Dan Haynes, who was most of these boys first biddy coach at the Cardinal Stritch Wrestling Club before the school closed the program. Dan and Jim instilled a love of the sport in their athletes and have been a part of numerous state placers initial carreers.