Enquirer Golf Article

LaSalleRed

What a lousy article this morning. There was no mention of LaSalle or Sycamore. Two very strong teams. Saint Xavier only has Graham and Keating?

It will be Moeller and LaSalle in the GCL and Sycamore is going to state.

The other thing that is funny is how the Lakota East coach claims that Javed shoots in the 60s more than he shoots 74-75. I mean hes a solid player but hes probably not even the best player in his own league. And definately wasnt the best player in the city last year and probably wont be again this year.

Javed

The other thing that is funny is how the Lakota East coach claims that Javed shoots in the 60s more than he shoots 74-75. I mean hes a solid player but hes probably not even the best player in his own league. And definately wasnt the best player in the city last year and probably wont be again this year.

I'm curious who in his league is better...

Wes Denny is better. He has a better swing and has done better in tournaments this summer. And Chris Burger is the best player in the city this upcoming season. If Wes or Chris played in a tournament almost every week like Aidan does, and they could if they wanted, they would both be ranked much higher than Aidan.

Wes Denny is in no way better that Aiden. I have played with both of them and Aidens low rounds are lower and his bad rounds are in the 76 range. Wes is a headcase who thinks he is Tiger Woods and every shot he doesnt stick he whines and complains and makes a fool of himself.

I didnt even care for this article because goes by the the name of your school.

Fairfield who do they have this year they are ranked
Elder or 4 guy beat ben smith in 3 tournaments this year
oak hills mark wheiner thats it
kings that speaks for its self FAVC

Fairfield will be third in the GMC, as this will be a "down" year. FF golf is and will not be as strong as it has been in recent years. But on the other hand, they are better than Colerain.

I still have to disagree that Aidan is better than Wes. Wes has way more talent and a better swing than Aidan. Plus Aidan seems to choke in his biggest high school tournament the past two seasons, the district. Sure maybe Aidan has the best average in the city, but that is because Lakota East plays easier courses from easier tees than St. X or Moeller.

I still have to disagree that Aidan is better than Wes. Wes has way more talent and a better swing than Aidan. Plus Aidan seems to choke in his biggest high school tournament the past two seasons, the district. Sure maybe Aidan has the best average in the city, but that is because Lakota East plays easier courses from easier tees than St. X or Moeller. Javed is by no means the best player in the city this year and was by no means last year. If anyone wants to argue the latter explain to me how the best player can play bad in the 2nd biggest tournament of the year and not even be competing in the biggest tournament of the season.

i know both aidan and wes pretty well and aidan is a MUCH better player than wes, wes could be just as good as him but he cant keep his head on straight when things aren't going his way. aidan will put on a show at districts this year when his team is actually competing for a spot at state.

I guess we'll have to wait for the season to play out in order to prove to everyone once again that aidan is not as good as he is made out to be.

Who does fairfield have i meant shawn who is one the returning players is not exactly playing well right now and i have no clue who they have that can break 75 after that?

Fairfield is returning 3 players from last years team, 2 of which were in the top 5 and the other one played 6. Also there is a freshman that will average around 40 or so and then I think 2 more seniors and a junior that shot 75 at yankee in their tri match. Also FF shot 307 at yankee. Sycamore shot 301 with Wes "Tiger" Denny shooting a 73 which he claims could have been a 56 had a couple of putts went in.