Ellet vs Springfield predictions

No team scored against one another in the Hudson Wasworth scimmage. Both Hudson and Wadsworth are 50 + points better than Springfield.

Against Barbertucky Ellet had the ball 3 times...TD TD stopped on 1 yard line.

Against Barbertucky Ellet had the ball 3 times...TD TD stopped on 1 yard line.

On the goal line Yost threw it three times if I'm correct. No way he does that in a game! He smashes it in, touchdown. That's why they are called scimmages.

The Wadsworth, Hudson scrimmage was a glorified practice. Nobody got seriously injured, it's a win.

On the goal line Yost threw it three times if I'm correct. No way he does that in a game! He smashes it in, touchdown. That's why they are called scimmages.

The Wadsworth, Hudson scrimmage was a glorified practice. Nobody got seriously injured, it's a win.

And that is true. Both sides did things in that scrimmage that wouldn't have been done in real game. Using this scrimmage to guess what will take place in a real game is foolish.

Ellet will pound Springfield by 30 points.

33 was injured, then re-injured in the Barb scrimmage. Ellet could not gain a yard . Lets go to a scrimmage and not try. You guys act as Ellet showed up to the scrimmages and played dead just so they dont show nothing. The truth is your O-line is skeptic. If they aint pulling half the line they aint getting yardage. Your secondary was picked apart by Barb. Your center cant get out of his own way. Hudson And Wadsworth shut your whole run game down. I'm sure I missed something.

I'm sure I missed something.

Yeah, sounds like you missed both scrimmages!:laugh:

Maybe only Vaughn goes through practice games running all his offense and defense.
That would explain his 13-37 record over 5 seasons.:shrug:

I won't even tell you who didn't play at the Barberton scrimmage, I'm sure you know.:D

Come back here and sound off some more Friday night around 11pm.

Like I said on the chewing tabacky forum, I could really care less who wins. Ellet scrimmages Hudson and Wadsworth in which they did struggle to move the ball. I came on here and said that. With that being said both Hudson and Wadsworth could beat Springfield with only having one offensive possession for the whole game.

I do not know who 33 is that you are referring to but I don't think they wore numbers in the first scrimmage

no Ivory no win he put the hurt in hurt haha he not comin back next year cuz he say team dont try hard he the only one doin the deed haha

Well griff you must be stupid or something because 1. He's not leaving 2. If your uncle or as close to him as you say you are you'd know his name is "Ivery " not "ivory" 3. He actaully likes it at ellet 4. He's not gonna risk transferring his senior year and having to sit out half a season so please get some knowledge