Ellet position open?!?!?

Hazard walked away in the middle of the process. Maybe the administration wasn't going to bring him back, but it's tough to say for sure since he dropped out before some guys were even interviewed.

With Hazard now at East I wonder if there has been any talk of Chris Livingston heading there. Or is he staying put at Western Reserve Academy?

Ellet hired Malinowski Jr. With Noftz. All good players are leaving Ellet and going to East. Knotts was bad at McKinley.

Ellet hired Malinowski Jr. With Noftz. All good players are leaving Ellet and going to East. Knotts was bad at McKinley.

Lol, no kid from Ellet is going to Easr. Absolute worst learning environment in the City. Foorball has benefited from a good run of homegrown talent, Hazard should hope for the same.
Noftz will be fine at Ellet. There is some young talent there. If he can build a nice staff he'll be in good shape. Interesting to see if Larry Taylor joins him from Kenmore-Garfield.

Lol, no kid from Ellet is going to Easr. Absolute worst learning environment in the City. Foorball has benefited from a good run of homegrown talent, Hazard should hope for the same.
Noftz will be fine at Ellet. There is some young talent there. If he can build a nice staff he'll be in good shape. Interesting to see if Larry Taylor joins him from Kenmore-Garfield.
Larry Taylor? Isn’t he 90 years old? Bring back Blaysdale, Muncy and Waycheck-Great Staff.

Ellet sports love grandpa coaches. Let’s go East!

At least the new basketball coach has been successful on many levels. Cant say the same for the geriatric football staff.
How can they even coach this season, they are all high risk for coronavirus - and thats not a joke!

Did Hazard just prefer East? I knew he dropped out in the middle of the process, but I didn't know that he never even interviewed.

Did Hazard just prefer East? I knew he dropped out in the middle of the process, but I didn't know that he never even interviewed.

Word on the street is he bailed after the Ellet principal told him he wasnt getting job. East job was open and he jumped on it.
Be interesting to see if he can rebuild that program over there as the lead guy, he doesnt have a whole lot to work with right now. Chadwick might have to do a little recruiting.