Ellet Football 2012

How will the team look this year. Who will the QB be in 2012? Fisher did a good job in there as did Williams when he was in there. Artis has a decent arm(not as good as Fisher or Williams though). I will rank these three in different categories:

It looks like it will be a two man race for the starting spot! The QB job will come down to Fisher or Williams. Artis just does not have the intangibles to be a starting high school varsity QB.:dang:

Last edited:

seems correct to me....It will be Fisher...the coaches at Ellet usually stick with their QB.....say no question it will be Fisher....lets not forget Fisher beat Artis and Williams for the job last year when he was smaller...dont think he did anything that would make them switch...and remember Williams was only in there because Fisher broke his arm....

seems correct to me....It will be Fisher...the coaches at Ellet usually stick with their QB.....say no question it will be Fisher....lets not forget Fisher beat Artis and Williams for the job last year when he was smaller...dont think he did anything that would make them switch...and remember Williams was only in there because Fisher broke his arm....

Yup I agree. I think he is the best choice just because his awareness and brain to play the QB spot. Williams can throw the heck out of it though.

All the QB talk is a mute point if...

1. Joe Yost is there
2. The offensive line is small...again
3. The defensive line is small...again
4. Ellet kids continue to play without heart and pride.

All the QB talk is a mute point if...

1. Joe Yost is there
2. The offensive line is small...again
3. The defensive line is small...again
4. Ellet kids continue to play without heart and pride.

Any game I have seen they have played with heart and pride. There are plenty of big kids in the halls, why dont they play? Why do these big kids have to do the same running as the receivers? I guess I answered my own question.... The first point is the most important one....:angel:

dis year is going to be a wash. you have a guy for qb that is only 5foot 6 with shooz on. got the F4 last year and didnt do good. dont see where they do good this year neither.

Fisher has grown this year, he over 5'8'' now. He will be the QB...Yost and Shuman like him, they gave him the job last year, won't take it away, that's not their style! F4 were so overrated, but the freshman class up next year have some promising player. I look for the Orangmen to be better next year. Maybe not good, but better!

Fisher starts cause his uncle is the head basketball coach !!! he was enrolled at Massillon jackson public schools were he was not efficiant enough to play qb there and got kicked outta the school sysytem !hopefully he can change and head in rite direction ! but if the coaches were doing there job ,no one will take a 5'8 qb not even D3 schools look at that so the coaches at ellet should put there skill guys in position that would help the team and the player for further education and play after highschool !!! ( it shouldn't be just to win a city title) which is all ellet alum and boosters and coaches think bout !!! # whyweleft!!!!!!!!

Fisher starts cause his uncle is the head basketball coach !!! he was enrolled at Massillon jackson public schools were he was not efficiant enough to play qb there and got kicked outta the school sysytem !hopefully he can change and head in rite direction ! but if the coaches were doing there job ,no one will take a 5'8 qb not even D3 schools look at that so the coaches at ellet should put there skill guys in position that would help the team and the player for further education and play after highschool !!! ( it shouldn't be just to win a city title) which is all ellet alum and boosters and coaches think bout !!! # whyweleft!!!!!!!!

I think your talking about the wrong Fisher!

You left cause it was all 'bout winning with you and it was your alma mater. OState would have found your kid at Ellet, Mogadore, wherever...

the move came when the guidance,support,and ridiculous ideas from your coaching staff in every aspect of sports there at that school. with the exception of girls softball and boys baseball is and will never go any further then that community period ! and it is the rite FISHER check the background! OSU found my boy along with the other 17 division 1 schools because i put my boys in that position not your coach or athletic director ! my ties there (osu) start with an ex coach from my program on staff down there!Question:how do you sit on your (freshman) jv qb (my boy ) putting up #'s better than you senior that year to follow the next year with a guy who didn't throw the ball , played jv (with my son) as a linebacker to starting qb cause his dad painted checkers in each endzone and put up goal post !!!!! that is just 1 example of many i could post here !! ps : who doesn't like to win !!! lmao

Tiger...you really shouldn't spout off about things you are obviously ignorant about!!!! Jacob Fisher is the starting QB at Ellet. His DAD NOT UNCLE is the head basketball coach at Ellet, which by the way has nothing at all to do with his being the QB.....Forrest Fisher is the boy you are speaking about....he is not the basketball coaches nephew, he is a distant cousin of the coach. Jacob Fisher has gone to Ellet schools his entire life, gets good grades and is a model kid. Forrest went to Jackson, and was not kicked oout of the program, he chose to move back to Ellet!!! He doesn't even play football....

Maybe before you start making false statements you should get your facts straight!!!!!

auh yes oforlife, record show forest fisher did leave jackson but it wasn't on the reason of wanting to come back to ellet!! and if you look roster wise he did play football at jackson public schools !and got the boot a year later ! "so if you would like to talk about your program there at ELLET that would be fun filled ! thanks

Tiger....so you were wrong, and whether it was general talk or "spouting" you should know what you are saying is true before you post it!

I know the Fishers (both families) personally, and know for a fact that Forrest Fisher came back to Ellet by choice, and did not play football in Ellet when he came back!

Dont really care to discuss football with someone like you who just "spouts" any information they want even when it isn't a fact!!!

no ! it is a fact forest didn't just leave on his own ! (that is fact!) BUT ANYWAY ! YOU CAN'T DISCUSS FOOTBALL CAUSE THE THINGS IN YOUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM IS RIDICULOUS ! OH (that's a fact)as well !!! everything i have mentioned is a fact except for the DAD/uncle relationship! but when i talk about your program's (facts) there is no dialect from you !!! good enough for me ! plus i believe kids can change and become great model citizens ! i will check back when you on a win streak ! "since it is what i like to do "(win) lmao

TRUST AND BELIEVE

that who cares about why or how the Fischer kid is at Ellet. Family playing for family happens everywhere this is nothing new. Garfield has a coach's son playing for him right now does that matter. In which he may not be there for long. But let's not start ripping these young student-athletes on here. Talking about Ellet football is one thing, but singeling out a specific player is another. thumb:

Well Said Maroon! At Tiger....I can discuss Ellet Football with anyone who know Ellet football, but i wont discuss it with you, because you obviously "spout" off facts that aren't true, then argue that they are.....no sense arguing with ignorance! You singled out the QB for the team because his Dad is the Basketball coach....rediculous!!!!! You mentioned that no school will take a 5'8" QB not even a D3 school.....if you knew your facts you would know that Jacob Fisher was only a sophomore this year....he has 2 more years to improve his skills and grow.....maybe you should just chat on sites where you actually know the player and the programs!!!!

no ! it is a fact forest didn't just leave on his own ! (that is fact!) BUT ANYWAY ! YOU CAN'T DISCUSS FOOTBALL CAUSE THE THINGS IN YOUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM IS RIDICULOUS ! OH (that's a fact)as well !!! everything i have mentioned is a fact except for the DAD/uncle relationship! but when i talk about your program's (facts) there is no dialect from you !!! good enough for me ! plus i believe kids can change and become great model citizens ! i will check back when you on a win streak ! "since it is what i like to do "(win) lmao

FACT: devins real dad is not aroun and he has a "father figure" with ties to Massillon?

PTE who is devin??? Do you mean Forrest Fisher? Tiger, just wonder what roster tells you why a child left a school system? None that I know of! Why would you even print that on here if it were all true...how much of a jerk are you to speak bad of a child like that....and mostly...YOU ARE WRONG!!!! AGAIN, I KNOW THE FAMILY PERSONALLY AND KNOW WHY HE MOVED BACK TO ELLET!!!! you are just a mean person spreading untrue rumors you have heard!!!

PTE who is devin??? Do you mean Forrest Fisher? Tiger, just wonder what roster tells you why a child left a school system? None that I know of! Why would you even print that on here if it were all true...how much of a jerk are you to speak bad of a child like that....and mostly...YOU ARE WRONG!!!! AGAIN, I KNOW THE FAMILY PERSONALLY AND KNOW WHY HE MOVED BACK TO ELLET!!!! you are just a mean person spreading untrue rumors you have heard!!!

OforLife, check your pm's...

I think I got the ball rolling...

You left cause it was all 'bout winning with you and it was your alma mater. OState would have found your kid at Ellet, Mogadore, wherever...

Then "dad" chimed in...

the move came when the guidance,support,and ridiculous ideas from your coaching staff in every aspect of sports there at that school...OSU found my boy along with the other 17 division 1 schools because i put my boys in that position not your coach or athletic director !

who is devin ?? and my post tells it rite ! and i'm a tiger grad but we didn't move to tiger land ! try lake ???? looks like the ball is rollin fella's !! lmao